Day 16 of Lipotrim so far FANTASTIC

Annie100

Hi All

Im really new to all of this Been reading loads of blogs & really getting inspiration from how much willpower people have out there. Decided I need to write down my journey - as much for me as for anyone else it may help on my journey. Think sometimes its great to relise your not the only one overweight.

I made the decision to start Lipotrim about a month before I did. That way it gave me time to put nights out & meetings with girl friends in place before I gave up all food & drink for a while. Plus the chance to get my head in the zone. This is definitely 0- not a diet you can get up on Monday morning & start Tuesday you need to think about it plan & start. For me one of the most dreaded things that could happen is a social night out where I have to dress up & there will be people there that don't know me & I know will be looking & judging me! The weekend before I started this was one of my best friends 40th Birthday. Getting ready was a trauma as I NEVER look in the mirror as I hate what I see So its easier to play the Ostrich & stick my head in the sand. Once there I decided this was going to be the last function I ever go too feeling in this way! There was someone there I hadn't seen for maybe 5 years & in that time they had lost 5st I commented how well she looked & in return she did the same to me stating how I had lost loads of weight...........I was bigger than I have ever been! People try to be kind, but I have decided its true the mirror never lies! Anyway I am on my journey & here it is.....

I swallowed my pride & went to the pharmacy. Have been thinking about starting Lipotrim for a long time but this was the date I had focused into my head for the D day; on the drive over I started to think can I do this AGAIN (I did Lipotrim 6 years ago but due to family trauma etc I reverted back to old ways) Then I thought about how pleased my son was that I was actually going to make a real go of this & how much this would mean to him & my daughter to have a slim Mum to be proud off.

Parking outside the chemist i felt sick, worried apprehensive scared all roll into one emotion But I knew I had no choice I couldn't not go in as I obviously can’t do it on my own otherwise I wouldn’t be in the situation I am in!:rolleyes:

The shop was a lot bigger than I thought, another trauma to contend with as this ment more people in the building that i might know! Walking in the shop i took a deep breathe & thought I look a mess for the last time I am fat & ugly but I am at least doing something about it! From this point on this is MY TIME.

The Pharmacist was lovely taking me into a private room where I completed the paper work & she advised me about the diet - I had already read every scrap of info I could find about the diet in the 2 months up to my start date. I had thought that I might have to get on the scales in the shop & discuss it all in public but nothing at tall like that. She made me feel OK & said she thought I was well prepared for TFR.

The 1st week was good will power definitely needed BIG TIME . I have a 14 year old son that has been my rock this 1st week Sending me texts telling me how proud he is of me - thats one sure way to focus me. I find that I still need to cook for the family its almost the need to touch smell feel food still......? I even made bread twice in that 1st week! But I stuck to the TFR 100% Have to say has made me realise how many times you lick your finger or pop the corner of the grated cheese in your mouth or the kids left overs ( sounds awful but sure we have all done it?
)

Tuesday 9 OCT

My 1st weigh in OMG I lost 7KG or in old money 1st1lb!
:D IN ONE WEEK!!!! I know I have a lot to loose but what a boost! I could of hugged the pharmacist. It made me feel fantastic & proud. All that hard work & WILL POWER soooooooo worth it!

This week I have felt the hunger pangs around food time - something I haven't actually felt for years. They have soon been for filled with my Chicken Soup or Chocolate Shake ( afraid not keen on the other flavours.) Drank gallons of water & changed my 8 or more White Coffee with 1 sugar per day to 2 or possibly 3 black teas now sugar or sweeteners.

This has to be a life change & I have focussed on this for a good 2 months before I started this journey so I knew this was really what I wanted! This isn't going to be a short term thing for my I have a long climb ahead but no food tastes as good as someone saying wow you look good.

Friday 19 Oct

I weighed in on Tuesday just gone for my 2nd time Lost a further 2kg thats 20lb in total for 2 weeks! Still a long way to go but I do feel like I am on the right tracks.
It takes willpower (MEGA) but I want to look in that mirror & like the way I look. I want my kids to like the way I look. So here I am soul & all.
I hope this blog will help me stay focused & in the process help some of you. :)

fantastic results, I have just started 1st weigh in tomorrow.. long long way to go and have struggled this week not wanting food but missing my brews with milk its been tough.

Back