soon to be new starter

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Hi all I'm joining Slimming World on Thurs (7th), what I'm looking for from you experienced people is what to have for breakfast, I start work at 7am so take mine to work, we can eat at oud r desks but not allowed sloppy foods, so any ideas would be fab thanks.

Sharron

There's a what's for breakfast thread on here, should give u some pointers! But for me I usually have toast, boiled egg and soldiers, porridge, fruit and yogurt, also you can have 2 alpen light bars for a healthy extra b so they would be handy for you!

agree that eggs are a good idea - I always feel quite satisfied until lunchtime if I eat eggs (I also start work early). I put a yogurt on porridge oats and add frozen berries the night before and leave in the fridge. By the time you are in work, the oats have soaked up the yogurt so it's not sloppy as such, looks a bit unusual, but I find it really nice and filling and you get to squeeze a superfree or two in as well. x

Breakfast frittata, bacon onions and mushrooms fried off add a tin of new potatoes (chopped) and some plum tomatoes, beat some eggs (6 or 8 depending on how they cover the ingredients I start with six though and add if necessary), beat the eggs with a generous pinch of dried herbs or fresh if you have them, pour over and cook gently until the base is cooked, then pop under a hot grill until the top is cooked (you can add cheese if you want to just weigh you HE's).

Divide into four, wrap in greaseproof paper and heat in the micro for 4 mins OR eat cold, seriously yummy and very very filling!

Back