Sooo cold!!

natlou79

As anyone realised how much colder you feel since we have lost weight? I know I'm feeling it! but worth it!:) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Flippin freezing! I feel the cold SOOOOO much more but like you say it is worth it. I train horses so I hate this time of the year when you get chilled to the bone! Mind you not helped that I never take my coat off when I come into the office so even more cold when I go to work the next horse. Anyway last one of the day coming now so will warm up after that!! BNS Soup for lunch! x

im the same as trudy.... outdoors a lot of the time doing the horses etc and im feeling the cold a lot more than i used to .... I am however taking my coat off when i come in but keeping my body warmer on LOL

Don't envy you working with horses in this weather! I did that as a kid and remember having the numbest hands u could ever imagine! lol I work on wards and get soooo cold on a nite shift now, didn't get as cold when I was bigger! Surprising on how much losing 15lbs makes even my feet are smaller! lol x

I just cannot get warm was beginning to think there was something wrong with my internal thermostat. Its like someone pouring iced water down my back. I searched google and it said losing a lot of weight can make you feel cold. Im off to bed now to get under the duvet - pyjamas and socks not very attractive but needs must x

What a horrible thread! You've made me realise that, since regaining a few kilos, I'm not cold all the time any more...!! :D

Gosh yes being outside with animals must be tough - they often look so miserable themselves in the wind, and driving rain...

Awww sorrrrryyy maintainer! To be fair I'm a cold person the majority of the time:) x

I've always felt cold but after losing nearly 5 and a half stone since last winter I'm really freezing this winter!! I'm planning to treat myself in the January sales to a really good quality ski jacket, haven't bought a good coat for over a decade!! Amazing how much you can do without when you want to spend it on the kids, but this is for me and I deserve it! :D :gen125:

Mrs CD the coat should be the minimum you buy in the sales, time to treat yourself I think!!! Maintainer, laughed at your comment about our poor horses in the rain - not a chance, they are tucked up in lovely warm stables with tons of rugs and a smug expression on their face!! LOL x

LOL trudy... mines are chucked out in the field with just thin rugs on apart from the broodmare as shes a bit lean after feeding her tubby foal for 6 months and the fat highland is naked as hes a tubster :p i am soft however and they come in at nights, maybe i should follow the highlands lead ;)

ELLIE made me laugh out loud - you would be the gossip of the village and give them somethign to talk about for years, would be quite funny though and then you really would get the title of the most dedicated follower of Dukan!!! LOLOLOLOL!

aaaah to be cold again ;)

Back