Sooo nervous!

karenhornby

Well i'm doing my 1st week weigh in tomorrow morning and i'm so nervous.
I've stuck to the plan 100% and not gone over my 10 syns a day so I dont know why i'm so worried.
I made it worse by weighing myself on my own scales yesterday which said I hadnt lost anything and even though I know that there can be a difference between scales its still worrying me!

U should be ok if u have stuck to it 100%, try nit to get on ur own scales as it really doesnt help

Don't worry, I'm sure you've done fine! Especially has you've had 10syns or less per day- that's very good going :) Have you done a food diary for your consultant? Even if you've had a good result then they can see things to make things even better and if, for some reason, it hasn't worked as well as you hoped they'll be able to point you in the right direction.
Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll have done brilliantly :)

Thanks for the support guys. Yes I have done a food diary as I have found it easier to keep track of syns. I took the advice of another member though and allowed myself 70 syns per week as some days I hardly use any and others I may use more and that seems to have worked for me as I have only used 65 out of my 70.

I did find a way to resist the urge to get on my scales though. I threw them out in a temper tantrum after weighing myself on them so I will only be weighed once a week now.

Does everyone lose in the 1st week or can it take longer for your body to get used to it?
Even if I only lose a pound i'll be happy as its better than nothing!

step away from the scales ! :wave_cry:

Tee hee. only joking, I'm a scale-a-holic and weigh myself every other day - can't help it - have tried not to - scales broke a few weeks ago and I vowed I wouldn't get any more but had a new pair by the following day - found they weighed about 4lb's heavier than the last set - so took them back and got another set which weighed all over the place and finally took them back too and got another set - all weithin two days !!!!

These current ones weigh the same as class within half a pound - so I roughly know what I am losing or gaining - although not had a gain yet - but I reckon this could be the week.

If you didnt' weigh yourself as soon as you got home from class then you won't know if the home scales are anywhere near what you weighed in class - so try not to worry, you have probably done really well - we hope so anyway, GOOD LUCK FOR WEIGH IN.

Gilly x

Back