sooo tired

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by DOMREP, 21 November 2009 Social URL.

1. DOMREP

DOMREP Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hello there, i'm on day 6 and i feel awful :(. i have been feeling soo tired since day 4. i am just wondering when do things get better? when does ketosis kick in? i do not feel hungry as such, just knackered!! it's almost like i have very little energy. when i come home from work i feel beat, today i went food shopping for the family and im knackered.

i hope the feeling fades as i would not want my whole lipotrim experience to be like this!

i will stay strong because i really want to lose the weight.just hope i feel better soon.sorry rant over.

think i'll go and have a little nap.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Ketosis usually kicks in on the third or fourth day...

The first week is pretty draining as your body adapts to a new diet...it is important to be drinking your water.

It is a temptation not to drink much water before going shopping as you think about having to go to the loo all the time and finding access to a toilet, but this is really only in the first week that the loo trips are so constant as your body empties the glycogen store. Glycogen is stored with a lot of water, thus the running to the loo.

Listen to your body and if you feel you need a nap have one...

Love Mini xxx

4. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    I'm sure you'll be in ketosis by now. I felt very tired for a couple of weeks so you might have to put up with it for a while yet. Try and stick with it though - by week 3 you'll feel fantastic and will have a couple of great weigh-ins to keep you motivated.

Good luck

Jon
    x

5. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree with what's been said, first 2 weeks it is tiring, by week 3 you should feel a burst of energy that will stay with you, it does get easier, honestly! stick with it, you'll be glad you did!! good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.