Extra Easy Soooo hungry today!

Hi guys this is my second week on slimming world, I managed to loose 2lbs so was very chuffed and never felt really hungry or left unsatisfied! This week im ravanous however and I dont know why! Chicken slices and cooked prawns with fruit for aftera are not filling me up, does anyone have any syn fee snack ideas? Im on the go alot today and need grab and go things - as well as a few non grabby ones for the memory banks! X

Muller light yoghurts, extra low fate cottage cheese (I could eat that straight out the tub on its own) and some wafer thin ham. Grapes always fill me up too.

If I'm having a busy day I always make sure I have a banana r Alpin light bar in my handbag so not tempted to grab something naughty x

How about savoury rices, super noodles (low fat) or pasta'n'sauces? Be careful with some of the pasta'n'sauces, because not all are syn free, but a lot of them are :) they always keep me filled! :)

Grapes and banana, ham wrapped round cucumber, chicken slices - I'm having a hungry day today!

Yes pasta in sauce! I really fancy something hot so that could do nicely! Its so cold and miserable that im craving some nice hot food! That could be what I need to steer me off grabbing a pasty
!

Think positive :D When I get like that (craving fatty foods) I usually walk around the house chanting "I don't need....(sausage rolls) ... Instead I need...(pasta in sauce)!

Barmy I know, but it's worked for me so far lol :D

Boiled eggs, crabsticks and lean meats - keep them in the fridge and grab when you need them. Bananas are great if you're out and about.

I also quite often make syn free fruit roulade (the recipe's in the recipe section somewhere but it's a half syn version which become syn free if you don't bother adding the bicarb!). A slice of that with a cuppa keeps me going for a while.

Denise

Boiled eggs, crabsticks and lean meats - keep them in the fridge and grab when you need them. Bananas are great if you're out and about.

I also quite often make syn free fruit roulade (the recipe's in the recipe section somewhere but it's a half syn version which become syn free if you don't bother adding the bicarb!). A slice of that with a cuppa keeps me going for a while.

Denise

Back