Sooooo cross

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kangy, 28 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Well yesterday was day 3, I was going great guns - had to go to Chichester for a lecture, got very stressed with journey, the boys (my twins) come with me to go to the creche and they were not having it yesterday, missed my boatd going over, couldn't get on it coming back cos so many people were coming over to the Island for the weekend sat there sooo tired stressed and I just couldn't help it, had some of the boys snack a jacks. Followed by lots of others stuff imcluding dinner when i got home :cry:

Anyhow I'm not starting again today as I have woken up with the bginnings of a migraine and want to clear that before I get going, so the plan is to re-start again tomorrow. I don't have lectures next week as we're into exam time so fingers crossed there won't be a repeat of yesterday.

I'm still going to weigh in on Wednesday, and treat today as Day 4 because if I start thinking of "Day 1" again I don't think that will help.

Ah well. Only way is Up as Yazz used to sing!! (Though down in weight!! :D )

K xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Oh Kangy.....Poor you!, dont ya just hate it when something like this happens :(
    Never mind, enjoy your day off today and good luck for tomorrow! ;)

4. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    good luck tomorrow xxx

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Awww you poor thing......try not to go too mad today or you will make it even harder to get back on.

Good luck !

6. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Thank you everyone! I'm feeling better now, so raring to go again tomorrow. And next trip to Uni I'll be prepared with a few tetra's!! ;)

K xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.