Sooooo....is the world going to end tomorrow?

According to a good friend of mine who worships some weird religion, can't even remember the name of it and she is truly a lovely person, it is the start of the end of the world. Electricity will go, debt will go , all the bad people will be whizzed to live on another planet in murkiness and the good people will stay here and never need money again or be ill blah, blah , blah............

What a load of moo-cow poo !!!!

Mind you I was tempted to go to the bank about a month ago and get the biggest loan I could and have a ball and do all those things I promise myself I will do one day. I would have had a month of fun, fun, fun and not had to pay the bank back lol !!!! But who ever heard of a bank losing money so I decided against it lol !!!!

"See" you all tomorrow folks, oh and by the way just for the record, the sun is shining here and the sky is the most fantastic blue so if it is the end of the world we have a really nice day for it.

Now do I go shopping or not lol !!!

Have a great day folks and enjoy !!! But stick with SW or you might be sorry tomorrow.

It better not end, I could have completely pigged out for a month or so and opened all my Christmas presents!

But I'm on the whole load of rubbish band wagon, the world isn't going to suddenly end at a certain time or date, if it was going to end we would have had warning signs before now surely.

11.11am is when it ends.:)

3 hours left to go and do something really stupid.

Yes, but 11.11 where ?? We are an hour in front of you !!!

I've heard its around 11 in the UK, but don't know how true that is.... by how true I mean if that's the official time, as I don't believe any of it is true lol. I hope it is here as I'm at work at 11.45 and don't want to have to go in if the world is only going to end a few hours later

Dam you'll get up there before us.Save us some seats.:)

Now that has really, really made me chuckle. A/ that you assume I am going "up" there and not down to stoke the fires and B/ that there will be chairs............I wanna sit on a cloud please lol !!!!

It is 10.45 a.m. here now, I promise I will report back at 11.11 a.m.

Now do I stop hubby from sweeping up the leaves outside or make him a coffee and encourage him to work a bit harder........decisions, decisions

Well it is 11.13 a.m. and I am still here...............ah well were is that vacum cleaner lol !!!

Yaaayyyy we're all still here :D

Worst apocalypse EVER!!!

:p

Back