SOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEDDDDDDD

DIANAGRACE

Yes I done it 11 pound lost..... cant get over it I know lots is water but it still feels good, ty for all your support and ps is there an easer way to do the weight thing ?. hugs and cuddles to all:D

Well done fantastic!

x

Well done! Thats a fantastic loss! Keep it up and you'll be nearing goal in no time! x x

Dont know what you mean by 'is there an easier way to do the weight thing?'

If you can't get over it , get under it , hehe its ok its a little saying me and my sister used to say years ago lol . But 11 is great !

wow well done you,fantastic job,
elaine x

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! well done you that is fantastic x

well done hun, bloody good start :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Hi there - well done thats fab!

Well done Di thats brilliant well done xx

Thankyou for all the well done wishes

thankyou again to all, will make you laugh I am now making choc truffles???????????? kids bought the stuff for them and asked me to make them for faters day so far so good not touched one or had a taste lol. :D

No truffles this fathers day . Just smell them and say ok i've had my fix lol
Tell me this its fathers day sunday right ? but i thought everyday was fathers day , am i right ? lol

:talk017::talk017:
Yes I done it 11 pound lost..... cant get over it I know lots is water but it still feels good, ty for all your support and ps is there an easer way to do the weight thing ?. hugs and cuddles to all:D

Fantastic start to your weight loss journey!!!

Well done!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations, that's a fantastic loss! Keep it up and you'll be a skinny mini in no time! :D

11 lbs is amazing! Well done you! If it was me making those truffles they would all have to wipe my drool off them before eating them!!!

Well done! 11lbs is fantastic! Shame we don't lose that much every week though! lol!

cool loss hun ...well done xx

Back