Sophie loves food!

Hello!

My name is Sophie, I'm new and I love food.

I've lost 3.5 stone with slimming world before - but put some of that back on over the past couple of years through indulgent eating.

Now I'm on a mission to get back to my bottom weight whilst still eating lovely meals and sweet treats!

I'll post my food diary on here as regularly as possible - and I'd love any feedback from you!

I'm also hoping to post pictures of my super special meals, and share new recipes/ideas/finds with you all.

Sophie
x

Monday 24th January 2011

Breakfast
(All mixed in a yummy bowl)

• Muller Light banana and custard yoghurt
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • 1 Weetabix (1/2 HEB)
Lunch

• Baked potato with lots of baked beans and a sprinkle of cheese (HEA)
  • Salad with a tiny bit of vinaigrette (1 syn)
Snack

• Alpen Light - choco and fudge (1/2 HEB)
  • Muller Light toffee
Dindins (a late one!)

• 2 wholemeal slices of bread (HEB)
  • spread with syn free BBQ sauce!
  • Batchelors Mac Cheese (1 syn?)
  • A tomato slices
  • Sprinkling of sweetcorn

Awesome work! I'm trying to do the same thing -- lose weight still eating enjoyable foods. I'm trying to eat healthily; not following a specific diet, just keeping an eye on ingredients and nutrition facts.

I LOVE eating too! And my meals have been smaller lately, so it's disappointing when the eating ends so soon! :p

Good luck and keep up the good work. :wavey:

hey guys i'm new and i looooooove to eat,,, when im not eating im probably thinking of what im gonna eat next lol ok just kidding but i do love my food..... i believe in sw and i find EE the easiest as i get thrown off with measurements when im rushed off my feet.... sophie your food diary is very helpful as im kind of rusty with the rules..... good luck everyone...... live love laugh and lose weight xoxxxoxoxo

Hello again!

and hi majikfingerz mali and thanks for stopping by my food diary! I've never tried EE - but never say never! I love my green days and my occasional red ones!

So, my diary today is very similar to yesterday! - I don't normally eat this repetitively! hehe

Tuesday 25th January 2011

Breakfast
2 Weetabix (Healthy Extra B)
Milk to cover them (Healthy Extra A)
with a dash of sweetner

Snack
Alpen light choco and fudge bar (3 syns)

Lunch
(I met my boyfriend for lunch at fat jackets!)
Baked potato with cottage cheese
Mixed bean side salad (with a little dressing of some kind - I'd say 2 syns at most!)

Dinner
Batchelors Cheese and Broccoli pasta made without milk (free!)
Topped with lots of frylighted mushrooms
On two slices of wholemeal toast (Healthy Extra B) - that was spread with my Syn free BBQ sauce (so yummy)

Dessert
Banana and custard Muller Light with a braeburn apple cut into chunks
Followed by one Cadbury's Milk Tray chocolate (2.5 syns) - I had a chocolate craving tonight! My first in ages...

Syn total: 7.5!

How has everyone's day been?

I'm working from 8.30am till 12 midnight tomorrow - so expect some super noodles and some rather uninspiring grub in my next diary!

xxx

FOOD DIARY

Wednesday 26th January 2011

Breakfast
1 banana
1 activia fat-free raspberry yoghurt
1 weetabix
(all mixed together!)

Snack
1 banana
1 apple

Lunch
Marks and Spencers veggie sushi pack (2 syns)
banana

Dinner
Pasta with Syn free BBQ sauce and fried mushrooms

Snack
Apple
Activia fat free raspberry yoghurt

Well - todays been insane! I worked from 8.30am all the way through to 12 midnight - and have only just sat down. I may need to crawl into bed in a moment though - because I have to get up and do it all again tomorrow (not such a long day though - thank gawwwd).

A blandish day of food today (but i really enjoyed it all).
I think it was in the latest slimming world magazine that I discovered that Veggie sushi from M and S is only 2 syns on green! I hope I didn't dream that...

Anyway! Lots of time tomorrow night to conjure up something more inspiring - and hopefully take some piccies if it's a new venture!

xxx

Well, today has been really nice for eating!

Thursday 27th January 2011

Breakfast (the usual)
2 weetabix (HEB)
Activia Raspberry fat free yoghurt
1 banana
(all mushed up!)

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Cold pasta with fresh tomatoes and 2 tbsp light salad cream (2 syns)

Dinner
WOW. Probably the BEST slimming world meal ever for me!
A recipe I made for sweet potato and leek risotto. I'll post it up on the recipe section later! (only 1 syn for a huge portion - and if you follow my recipe - it will only be 1/2syn because I will have made a slight alteration with stock cubes!) it tasted like it had 100 syns in - but it hardly had any!

Dessert
I havent eaten it yet - but I've just taken a slimming world cheesecake out of the oven. It's going to be a white chocolate delight at 4.5 syns (and hopefully edible) if its nice I'll post that up too!

I'm pretty sure that'll be all I eat tonight - I'm so so full from the risotto!!!

so total syns: 6.5

(I always take a HEA for the milk i consume in my tea all day FYI!)

How have your days been?

I'm thinking about upping my exercise at the moment. I'm still in the first few weeks (another weigh in tomorrow morning) - but I am definitely not losing as much weight as the first time I did this!

Perseverance shall win it though!!!:D

xxx

diaries looking good soph... just re read ur diary from yesterday tho... u mentioned syn free bbq sauce do u make that from scratch or buy it??? if u made it can u post recipe plssssssssssssss xoxoxo

Thanks Majikfingerz! The syn free BBQ sauce was a recipe I found on this site:

http://www.minimins.com/sw-sizzling-summer-recipes/101921-syn-free-bbq-sauce.html

I can't get enough of it! My partner accidently put HOT chilli powder into it instead of mild.. so it had a kick!

ALSO...

I weighed in this morning - and lost 1lb!
It's not a lot, but I'm determined it's one I'll never see again - so its good!

xxx

good on u babe..... dont matter how little it is your 1lb lighter and thats all that matters..... cheers for the recipe i'm gonna be using that with some boneless chicken thighs tonight :) hope your day is going well hun xoxo

Back