Sophie's Diary - Fat to Skinny

Yeah my trousers for work are not tight anymore, face looks so different and I can do up my coats now where as before I had to wear them open.

The only downside today is we had a BBQ and had loads of my family's friends that don't know I'm on this diet so I had a very small chicken breast grilled and a handful of lettuce. So treating today as ss+. So not demotivated at all. The food was so not worth it at all, ive just bin shown that I don't need it and don't really like it whats the point in cheating.

So motivated to stay to this now.

And thanks knowing their is someone else that knows how hard this can be to support me.
My family r really supportive but can't understand what this is like to go through

X

Read your posts and well done u must be so proud x I'm only on day 2 but determined not to cheat x good luck with the rest of your journey x

Honey, if you havebo do SS+ meal for a social event that's fine. It can be done or an extra pack ifbyou're feeling weak. Thenkeynos NOT to do what imdidnand see a few sts weeks and then go off the rails! It's great you family are supportive and of course you've got your minis friends here who do know how it feels to be on a vlcd and how tough it can be. I'm very excited for you! I do get very excited when people stick to this and are successful, hoping I can be one one those son!

Day 17

I feel like I'm gradually falling off the wagon
I just had a handful of pretzels
:-(
Need to bite this is the bum

X

Ok handful of pretzels is fine. Don't let this deter you from keeping with it and don't let escalate into more food as that could lead to even more food. The odd blip here and there is fine but try and keep on track so as not to undo the hardest bit of the plan and that is to get to 2 weeks! Remember jeans looser, your face is slimmer already keep going and you'll be at goal hun.

Youve done so well 12+5= 17Lbs!! Thats over a stone in 2 weeks be soooooooooo proud of yourself!!!
A few slip ups is bound to happen, its naughty and you need to remember that so it doesnt become habit but its not enough to jump off the wagon and kick it! Just get straight back into the zone and remember that bite of food is not worth 17lbs!!

Like other people have said if your having a rubbish day and need to chew or taste something different then have a day on SS+ it doesnt have to be a week remember it can just be a one off, your on the same amount of calories so I dont think itll make any difference. Again someone else has already said it but its better to do that than stick totally to SS then not be able to go on!

Again congratulations and keep being strong, nothing tastes as good as slim feels and all other such cliches!!!

Yesterday was day18
And I didn't come on here as was too busy playing with my new MacBook air which is a 21st birthday present (birthday not til may but had it early)
So was really happy and didn't even notice food etc

X

O lovely on the pressie. Glad it took your mind off things too.
Hope your managing ok x

Do today day 21
Ok the hungry thing has passed but mentally I'm still really struggling not eating

I'm emotional so much coz I can't have food
I just want to eat a meal with carbs not just lettuce leaves

I keep bursting into tears when my family have their evening meal. Which makes them feel guilty but they shouldn't.

I think my relationship with food must be absolutely appalling, I know I'm an emotional eater and seeing pictures of my recent ex boyfriend of 4 yrs on Facebook this morning going out and enjoying himself while I'm fat and lonely does not help

All the shakes and products taste like crap now to me too which is also prob just be thinking they do

Really don't know what todo

Can't even sit with the rest of my family at the mo coz they r watching a film and all there is on it is food food food in the film, family eating breakfast going out for lunch with the girls having a takeaway etc and making me feel worst so I'm in bed already feeling depressed

awww babe, I really feel for you. Its horrible when you feel like this, ive been there and I totally understand!

I promise it will pass. But if your feeling like its all too much why dont you go up to step 3 for a few weeks, you can have carbs on that and you get to eat soooo much more. I know when I was doing step 3 last time I still lost weight but felt like I had some of my life back again, I could eat with a knife and fork at the table, I could eat with colleagues at work and no one batted an eyelid..... It doesnt mean you have to stay on that step but maybe try it for a little while then you can always go back down to step 2 or SS+ just see how it goes.

Its horrible when you feel cut off from everyone cos everything involves food, I dont know if you read my diary but ive been going on about the same and that all social aspects of my life revolve around food so I feel like ive cut myself off from my friends.
If you want to chat (and know how to do it on here I usually check this thing a million times lol so Ill always reply) x

Sophie hope you are feeling better today? Any vlcd is hard but remember it is not forever. To have reached over 2 weeks on this is such an achievement don't forget that. As Emma has suggest it may be better if you go up a plan? Or even try SS+ or 810 (without carbs) to try and stay in ketotis? I found SS+ with 3 packs and protein meal much easier to do when I was on CD. Whatever you do don't give up on this not now you have started and come this far. Keep busy, keep trying and remind yourself you can have carbs but you are choosing not to just for now. I sooo understand how difficult this is because I cave in at every opportunity but I so want others to succeed so I will always say try and stick to plan it's so not worth caving in and having to restart. x

Thanks guys.

End of day 22

Feeling quite low got weighed today and only lost 2 lbs, find this diet really hard and feel crap in myself

I'm not thinking about food to much but even if I was I need to stick to ss to eventually take my mind away from food all the time

though I would give myself a pamper day on weds as have stuff todo Tomoz, also got time to go buy stuff and prepare and plan it

Anyone got any ideas what I can buy/ do at home please stuck on what todo? Got the whole day to myself

X

ooo deep conditioning hair mask, face pack, exfoliate, mositurise, nails, tan...... wish I had the time and money to spoil myself I hope you enjoy it my dear you deserve it with all your hard work!

2lbs is alot, get some bags of sugar out and feel how heavy that is! if you lost 2lbs a week for a year thats about 6 stone!!!
I know its hard, but itll prob be a random week when you do nothing different but suddenly have a big loss.

x

Like Emma says, it's a 2 pound loss and a bag of sugar you are not carrying around anymore! You'll be on day 23 today, so close to completing 30 days on SS. If you are really struggling remember you can alwasy have an extra pack rather than it lead to having food and ending up bingeing. I can't see your stats on the side but remember one can end up averaging a stone a month loss on CD and you;ve almost done one full month!! Please keep going you are doing so well. Enjoy your pamper day, Emma has given some good suggestions. Other thing I would do is buy some magazine, fashion, gossip etc but on your mask and still and chill. I find reading magazines, fashion, gossip house etc always distract me and I read cover to cover and it isn't taxing on the brain either!! Pure chill out for me

Sorry haven't bin on in ages lol

Day 30

4 weeks in and have just him weighted and have lost 23 pounds so so happy

84 to go

Xx

swhite said:
Sorry haven't bin on in ages lol

Day 30

4 weeks in and have just him weighted and have lost 23 pounds so so happy

84 to go

Xx

Almost 2st in 4 weeks, well done hope I can do that, I'd be so happy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOW!!! Sophie that's brilliant!! You've stuck to it for 4 weeks amazing and the bonus of weight loss you must be buzzing!! You should be buzzing!! I am so pleased for you!! I still haven't got my act together and have yet to complete a full day on vlcd plan! It is so hard but you are through the most difficult part, just keep going and that 84 pounds will melt off!

Back