Sore throat

AAAAHHHH poor baby i hope you feel better soon.:hug99:

Aww big hugs hun!

How you feeling other than that?

Xx

Thanks :) other than that I feel ace!! I swear my 'beer belly' bit below my boobs has reduced a bit!!

Ahh no way, hope it goes quickly!!

How have you been getting on? xx

Grr So Angry..

Just got an email from a potential employer saying that they have been waiting 3 months for my references! They have been trying to chase them up but with no luck so I have just missed out on a brilliant job because of my previous employer and another guy that promised me they would do a nice reference! I am so angry its like, and i dont wanna sound ott but everyone is against me right now!

Today it is a year since i have become unemployed and im never going to get anywhere if they dont give me a chance!

Sorry to rant on ur thread gem, but im so angry! xx

Can you contact your previous employer? Or are there others that can do the references for you? Phone the company & find out, it's not your fault so there must be another option! Xxx

I've got a sore throat too :( I feel your pain, I feel like I'm swallowing razor blades. Boo!!!

I have a sore throat today! :( I caught ur lergy over the net :cry: :p

x

Sorry girls!!! ? it's so sore today! Chest feels tight too! Doh!!!

Would normally be downing throat sweets but can't obviously can we!!! Humph!!!

:( Awh yeah! It's ok mines kinda gone, I have such bad backpain tho and its so sore I can't even sit up! I need to lay back. Got deep heat and neurofen on the go!

I weighed myself this morning and guess what! -11lbs!

In 5 days! :) :) x

GagaOoLala said:
:( Awh yeah! It's ok mines kinda gone, I have such bad backpain tho and its so sore I can't even sit up! I need to lay back. Got deep heat and neurofen on the go!

I weighed myself this morning and guess what! -11lbs!

In 5 days! :) :) x

Yay!!!! Go girl!!! :0) I'm so excited for you!!! Has that given you the motivation to continue? X

Yes defo! :) Today has been tough tho! its like that 11lbs is a start, but it hasnt even put a dent in what i still have to lose! My tummy isnt bloated anymore and im much happier tho! It's my birthday in 8 days so im going to buy a nice dress tomorrow and go out for some water :) lol xx

GagaOoLala said:
Yes defo! :) Today has been tough tho! its like that 11lbs is a start, but it hasnt even put a dent in what i still have to lose! My tummy isnt bloated anymore and im much happier tho! It's my birthday in 8 days so im going to buy a nice dress tomorrow and go out for some water :) lol xx

How much have you got to lose? I've got 5st, so I know what you mean!

Defo treat yourself to a nice dress! Are going to stick to it on your birthday?

Well im now 19st 7 so I have about 10 stone to lose. :(

It's so much but I know as soon as I get to about 14/15st I will be almost there! :) x

Well just think if 11lbs have gone in 5 days, that's nearly a stone so then only 9 to go! :0) I'll be there to support you all the way if you want xx

Aww.. and I will to you 2 :)

Hows your weekend been anyways? did you do much?

xx

Mainly avoided the garden due to bbq smells!! Lol!!!

Done some uni work, and pulled out a huge pile of clothes to eBay!! Now just gotta put the ******* on there!!

How about you? X

Back