Sorry blowing own horn but i'm proud!

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi all, I'm a cake decorator and today I had to do my first cake since starting ss. I know it sounds sad but I wasn't even tempted to dip my fingers in the buttercream and thought I was gonna find it quite hard especially when it came out of the oven lol. Anyway it's iced and finished and I feel quite chuffed I didn't try and demolish the thing.:giggle:Zoe xx

Thanks Bella. Zoe x

Well done Zoe, that's a big achievement. How hard to have a job with food!
Great loss as well xxx

From one cake decoarator to another I can soo understand what you mean, I always try the cut outs with buttercream dolloped on, so I apreciate how hard that was WEL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Wow, who'd have thought 2 cake decorators on one forum - I don't think I've ever met a cake decorator and then 2 come along :)

well done, your doing great, i have my inlaws over tonight for tea, they dont know im dieting, cos she always makes comments, ive got to cook tea for us all and make pudding, then sit and eat my soup, lol.
but to be honest cooking is helping me, dont know how but the smell seams to stop my appetite, i may try and make a muffin later with a choc pack. xxx
i think we are all really focused on here which is great, but its nice to have people give support. x

Know what you mean Claira - I find watching cookery programmes makes me feel like I've eaten lol!

I feel the same we've been watching cookery programs today, it was a healthy eating program(getting ideas for the future) but it make you feel better some how. I still enjoy cooking for my son, doing batches of lasagna; mousaka, cooked a leg of lamb all for the freezer so I can just get it out and heat it up.
The smell is filling the house and its great.:D

Hi Liz, us cake decorators are very nice people ah Monica lol. What a coincidence 2 being on here though. Nice to know I'm not gonna be the only one baking cakes whilst on ss. Zoe xx

You lot are all amazing. I can't bear the smell of food. I get really depressed when I smell it.

Back