Sorry, but i fancy a moan!!! (and sympathy!!)

shivers1

This year is my year....
Hiya everyone,

I dont do this very often and am generally a really positive person but...:sigh:

I feel lousy today! I have had to start antibiotics for an infection in my Wisdom tooth. I am due to get them all taken out in hospital on 26th Jan anyway but had to go to the doc this morning cos the pain on one side of my mouth was unbearable.:sign0137:

The freezing cold shakes did NOT help with the pain today either...

AND, its the TOTM too.....:cry:

AND, i know that both the antibiotics & the TOTM could/will affect this weeks weigh in.....:cry:

AND, i just want chips............:rolleyes: But before you say it, i know, i know....Its not worth it...
But i can dream cant i?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

if anyone else fancies having a moan too, then feel free below!!!
We can wallow in self pity together!!!:gen157:

Sorry for the moan....

Sorry Shivers, other than my DH I have nothing to moan about at the moment.

You could always have your shakes hot which might be more soothing.

Pam

dont be sorry! we all go through crap times - just some people have crappier times than others! i always say - if its truly that bad then it can only get better from here (fingers crossed ofcourse).

as far as moaning goes - i went for a weigh in today and i have only lost a POUND one frigging pound. oh and the LT woman was a "£%^&*&&^%$£" dunno why. guess she hasnt had sex in the past 3 yrs and is frustrated or summat! (ok irrelevent ranting) on thursday i was feeling dizzy at uni cos i woke up late and didnt have a shake in the morning and my tutor made me drink lucozade (i didnt have the balls to announce that i was on TFR) and i didnt get back into ketosis till yesterday! :( so i know why i lost so less. and i know itll be better next week but still cant help feeling crappy!

Ahh i really feel for you. Must be terrible to be in all that pain and TOTM, i'd just want comfort food. This forum is great to vent.

Did your Doc say anything about takin antibiotics on empty stomach? Most you have to eat with so you dont irritate your stomach lining

Have you tried having the shakes hot instead? I used to love the choc hot with peppermint. Yum. Also the vanilla hot. I don't drink coffee but others said it makes a nice cappacino.

Well done on your weight loss so far, you will get there

Don't be sorry! We all need a moan now and again, plus you're in pain so can't blame you one little bit!

Hope the antibiotics make it slightly easier until they come out (usless bl**dy wisdom teeth).

Ahh i really feel for you. Must be terrible to be in all that pain and TOTM, i'd just want comfort food. This forum is great to vent.

Did your Doc say anything about takin antibiotics on empty stomach? Most you have to eat with so you dont irritate your stomach lining

Have you tried having the shakes hot instead? I used to love the choc hot with peppermint. Yum. Also the vanilla hot. I don't drink coffee but others said it makes a nice cappacino.

Doc gave me something called Protium for my stomach too cos the Flagyl (What a name!!) that i am taking for my teeth is quite strong he said.....

I did have to laugh when he said "no alcohol" with these....
Yeah, like im gonna break the diet for a pint....:8855:

Not a fan of hot drinks too much anyway but im gonna used water that has'nt been in the fridge tomorrow and leave off the ice.....

Ah good that your Dr has given you something for your stomach. Hope it clears up soon. Then they will be out forever.

Yep try room temp water and no ice that should help. I don't know how you're doing it in pain. Well done

Hey hun, no apology needed for your moan, that's what we're here for. I sympathise with you coz I had my wisdom tooth out earlier in the year (whilst on LT) and was given antibiotics - yep it did affect my weightloss!!!! - but found being on just shakes helped coz there was no way I could have eaten with the pain!

So you may have a low loss this week but next week will be a good 'un! Hang in there and pamper yourself - you deserve it!

x

Awwww keep with it shivers, the forum is not just to allow us to help others but to get a little help and support too, so heres a little cuddle ((((((((shivers)))))))). go pamper yourself with a lovely hot bath, water bottle and bed.

I'm really sorry you're feeling down.:hug99:You're doing really well to carry on. Take care.XX

ohhh, hope you feel better soon.... Im gonna moan that my dp is a sarcastic fecker.. startin lipotrim today.. hes like.. oh all them on the forums are gonna be cheering you on ( sarcastically) and Im like 'well, atleast someone is'..... i think he is feeling very threatened that I am going to do something about my weight... and he didnt watch the video or hasnt shown any interest or support.. but guess what.. im doing this for me.. so all the haters can do one......
When you arent well your gonna feel weak.... you have done so well the past while, stick to it girl and dont let anything or anyone put you down and loose faith in your own strong will and goals.... big hugz xxx

Back