Fit @ Thirty - Confident & Flirty

stef2009

Gold Member
Hiiiiiiiya :)

Well here i am again, Joined this site in 2009 and keep coming back! Not sure where to even start :1461:

Slim and save was my first ever diet to lose the weight, i managed to shift 4 stone in 4 months, then moved on to atkins and lost another 2 stone, so 6 in total, woohoo me!

Sadly tried lots of other diets to get abit more off and maintain, judd, 5:2, weight watchers, slimming world to name a few, sadly they just didnt work as well as i wanted, i fell off the wagon and yep u guessed it, 6 stone back on, not so woohoo!

I moved abroad 3 years ago and thats where most of my weight went on, living on cocktails and icecream just does not work, i know right? Sure someone told me it did?? :very_drunk:

Anyway im back in England, Back to 15.8 stone after the xmas period and enough is enough so here i am, for hopefully the last time, I turn 30 next year and i want to be looking like Ariana Grande! Ok just kidding i could never get that slim, But i want to feel confident and sexy :banana_dancer:

My lowest weight was 10.6 and i would love to get to 9.8 which is bang on 6 stone to lose, ive done it before so cmon girl u can do it again!!!

If anyone fancies popping by and listen to me moan, cry, sing and anything else this journey throws at me, then welcome aboard :woohoo:

Love from

Me
(Stef)

I'm not sure how many people use this anymore, but I came to look for motivation too. I think it's great you're getting back to it, no time like the present right?!

I'm starting with the shakes tomorrow I have 2 stone to lose as I'd also love to be 10.7..

Hi Ladies. I'm a slim and save newbie although not new to this type of diet.
I'm going to catch up later on on diaries and hopefully find some motivation to get me through the first few days.
Really looking forward to tongetting to know you all.
WeeDee

Hi guys, Thanks for popping by :)

As u can see i have abandoned ship, I tried twice to start but so many things got in the way i ended up giving up boooo!!

But im back now, its my first day, i have no plans for months to knock me off track (apart from my bday end of the month) and i seriously need to shift this weight!

Im hoping to lose just short of a stone by my birthday, so fingers crossed!!

I hope your both well :)

Back