Sorry for not being here for a while.

caffsean

Hello, everyone. I hope that you are all well and are doing brilliantly on Lipotrim. I'm sorry for becoming one of those that was on here loads, lost the weight then disappeared but I've had a right old crappy time of it lately. Several friends and family have had cancer or cancer scares, I've been ill myself (and poked and prodded more than I like lol) as well as being on medication that makes me drowsy and more stupid than usual. ha ha. I've also given up my studies just through complete lack of interest really, just doesn't seem that important anymore.

Anyway just wanted to have a little catch up with you all really, I hope that Sandras Hip is now better? and that everyone else has managed to stick with their plans for weight loss and life in general.

I managed to get down to 12st 6 but since coming off lipotrim in December 2010, I have regained 4 lbs and back up to 12stone 10 which isn't too bad I don't think. I am coming back onto tfr as from 10th July after my hol.

It was always the plan to go back on TFR in August as that's a year after starting it originally, but I thought I might as well bring it forward.

Hope your all well.
Cheers
Cath.

Cath, sorry to hear you have had a tough time. 4 lbs gain over so long is pretty super maintenance. Well done.
Good luck for your restart.

Excellent maintenance. By big fear is regaining at the end like I did last time. So many people seem to successfully maintain here. :)

Back