SORRY Guys I am failing miserably :-(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kilobel, 6 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Kilobel

Kilobel Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Its not the first blip I have had, I went away last week & managed to put on a whopping 16lbs in a week :-(
    I am desperately trying to get back on & am on day 2 AGAIN today. I feel fine until 8pm then my head just starts swirling with food thoughts, I am so bloody miserable with myself.
    I am not gonna be around much as I really need to get my head straight but was missing you all :)
    You are all doing brilliant too & I am so impressed by everyones determination (please throw some of that willpower my way)
    Good luck everyone
    Niki
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    why don't you stick around and read the posts hun it may trigger just the button you need to be triggered...don't feel you gotta go away x

4. Kilobel

Kilobel Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks hun
    I am just so upset with my head right now. I KNOW what I shoudl be doing & how little time it would take if I just stuck to it but I am not strong enough when LIFE upsets my routine. I know I need to put 'life' on hold but I am just so sodding weak Aaarrgghh!!!
    Didnt want peopel thinking I had quit I just dont wanna keep making a mockery of it
    Wish me luck :)
    & well done you !!
    Niki
    x

5. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    aww bless..its really tough sometimes...you must keep reading and posting..you never know you might snap out of it soon...chin up babes..try to stay positive!:sigh:

6. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Niki, you can do it, go to bed! or have a bath if you can! Once you get started you will be right. big hugs xxxxx

7. Kilobel

Kilobel Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Bless ya all
    Off to bed now, day 2 over with successfully so far
    Niki
    x

8. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  9. Kilobel

Kilobel Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks Tara
    I just felt that if I didnt come here then I was giving up & I really dont wanna give up. PLUS I have dumped all my size 20s so I am sat here turning blue with my size 18 waistbands lol
    Off to bed now altho I do feel so much better having posted :)
    x

10. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Hi Kilobel, Just put it down to another blip and stick on here with us lot...We will all try our best to help you get back on to it and keep you motivated, I know you feel like s**t as anyone would be also, So just don't beat yourself up to much about it and just think that when you have gone through week one again and you have lost however many pounds again it will all be worth it..And also just imagine when you have lost all the weight and how good you will feel! Please stick around and chat to us all..You never know we may just help you a wee bit!! :):) Good luck sweetie X

11. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun hows ya head try and keep ya chin up you are doing so well. we arfe all to help and surport you through good and bad times. you can do it hun you have the will power you done it be4 u can do it again, good luck sweetie xxxxxxxxx

12. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

hey hun, hope you are feeling better. I have been exactly where you are - and the weight has always dropped off me within the week. don't worry about it and stay focused. you will be fine and probably surprised at how quickly it comes back off again xx

13. charliegirl

charliegirl Silver Member

Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    Dont give in and and dont stop coming on here, people will support and encourage you, I know its hard hun but you will get there in the end we all will......xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.