What was I thinking??

Saz2515

Today is day 26 on the ss 1B plan and what the hell was i thinking... i had a first time blip and i could just cry!!!

To date i’ve lost 16lbs.
Wk1- 10lbs loss
Wk 2- 3lb loss
Wk 3- 3lb loss

I’ve been soo strong, attending my team dinner, away days and family parties and not Eating anything but my products.. then today i left work early (have a bad cold) and felt sooo hungry, so caved in and took a bite from my daughters slice of cake (from a family dinner on sunday).... what was i thinking????? What do I do??? I’m still quite hungry though i’ve had my daily products

My week 4 weight is due on thursday (16/11) but my CDC is at the cambridge convention so ill have to see her the following week... so have time to turn it around.

Tell me how silly i am.. but more to the point i hope ihavent knocked myself out of ketosis and have to start again!? All for one stupid stupid moment.. damn it!!!

P.s. is it common to have a bubbily stomach at this stage (sorry TMI)... my tummy is really on one tonight. x

Today is day 26 on the ss 1B plan and what the hell was i thinking... i had a first time blip and i could just cry!!!

To date i’ve lost 16lbs.
Wk1- 10lbs loss
Wk 2- 3lb loss
Wk 3- 3lb loss

I’ve been soo strong, attending my team dinner, away days and family parties and not Eating anything but my products.. then today i left work early (have a bad cold) and felt sooo hungry, so caved in and took a bite from my daughters slice of cake (from a family dinner on sunday).... what was i thinking????? What do I do??? I’m still quite hungry though i’ve had my daily products

My week 4 weight is due on thursday (16/11) but my CDC is at the cambridge convention so ill have to see her the following week... so have time to turn it around.

Tell me how silly i am.. but more to the point i hope ihavent knocked myself out of ketosis and have to start again!? All for one stupid stupid moment.. damn it!!!

P.s. is it common to have a bubbily stomach at this stage (sorry TMI)... my tummy is really on one tonight. x

Hey Saz like LTL says don’t beet yourself up, just keep looking forward.
I’m on step 3, I would nt be able to cope with not eating loads of food I had a really bubbly tummy at the beginning but unfortunately it’s gone the other way now, tried Senna but not really doing much for me, so I had loads of cabbage, leaks and some sage/onion stuffing last night, I’m hoping it has some effect as feeling pretty bloated at the moment( hubby reckons I’ll being going off like a bottle of pop! soz TMI.
To date in 10 weeks I’ve lost 2st 8lb, (wk11 was Monday not wieghed as away on holiday) due for my next weigh in on Monday 27th, fingers crossed the stuffing hasn’t set me back!
Good luck and stay motivated x

Back