sorry i just needed to tell someone

You know reading all this encouragement makes me feel even better. i love this place. cos it so hard to share personal issues like this. thanks again :)

Thats why I love it here too :) it must be esp difficult as a man to talk about stuff like this, maybe Im wrong, dunno but most men I know dont talk about diets and weightloss whereas most of my friends and I have a good waffle on about it most days!

That is soo cool, well done you.

I think that you make a really good point that I hadn't thaught much about before that looking good for a night out and not wanting to be the 'big' mate is not just a thing for us girlies.

Well done, so your should be proud!! Keep it up x

Just wanted to say thanks for all the support and for the added rep. just to update, im still feeling great and got some festival tickets this morning. got an invite to goto one in a couple of weeks and thought it was an opportunity i couldnt pass up (even if i did have to pay over the odds lol). but its something i wouldnt have done a year ago, because i would have held myself back. so im happy and glad i can share alittle happyness on here :)

congrats! jst read ur download post b4 this so hope u have a blast there!

tho all that booze and junk food will be rather sw unfriendly lol!!

i am defo going off plan 4 download and jst enjoying myself fully!!

X

yeah, ickle i think im gonna have to come off plan too. i'll try my best tho. but really just wanna have a good time, are u camping?

yup i am camping. its no fun otherwise its part of all the fun.

i think its safe to assume that it will be impossible to stick to plan at a festival lol! seriously theres food stands EVERYWHEEEEEERE and almost nothing healthy on offer. then theres the syn values in booze haha!

but hey you know what you have really earned this andy so go there have fun don't worry about the syns and you can go back to being good when you get home :) esp at the rate you have been loosing at you will drop it in no time at all!

stories like this inspire me to keep at it, only been doing sw for almost 3 weeks so far, and bit bored coz i have to stay in 2night :(

X

hey stick at SW its great once u get used to eating that way. I kinda scared of eating all that crap, but we've gotta survive lol. im just gonna go and have fun. I havent camped out before so have no idea what im in for, i hardly know the people im supossed to be going with. so wish me luck lol. poor u being being stuck in. ive got a mate here for now, hes watching ufc while i read stuff on here lol

lol at typing on here while ur mate watches ufc. yeh getting used to it already i luv all the free snacky stuff u can have on green lol current mugshot addiction going on!

yeh my bfs out at work and i have no pennies to go out coz i blew money on random crap 2day and gota save for download lol!

so entertain me :p

X

well ive gotta save for download too, havent got a clue were to start buying, well apart from a tent lol. u might be able to clue me up for next time i go shopping lol.
mug shots are awesome. i have aleast one a day. i try and snack on fruit these days now.
what was u spending all ur money om?

last year i took loadza stuff and didnt need most of it lol. booze and baby wipes are the most important by far :D lol

umm well i went out 4 lunch and cocktails then bought clothes and dvds lol oopsy! i suck at saving!

i got a pop up tent lol theyr awesome u have a tent in like 2 seconds and get 2 watch everyone struggle 2 put theirs up haha!! putting them down is tricky tho :(

lol yeh i can tell u whats useful and what u really dnt need!

X

Back