sorry

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
sorry i aint been around much, was supposed to start ss'ing on tuesday but its now next tuesday because i had an accident with hairdye and ended up orange on sunday so spent all of monay (7 hours!!) in a hairdressers to go back to blonde so i couldnt go an see cdc and she has been busy since and is now off for the weekend so i cant see her till tue so wont be able to start till wednesday which has really really upset me

however on the happier side i hae a boyfriend :) luckily for all you guys u havent had to put up with all my wingin bout bein single, but i have now found a fab b/f he is completly different to all my ex's which has to be a good thing and we jus clicked :) but how do i tell him bout this diet? i have told him i am startin a diet next week, but he is gonna find it hard when i dont eat or drink lol anyone got any ideas?

love ya xxx

Hi Stacey

What a shame you've had to put off the diet for a week! Still hair turning orange was a bit alarming I bet:eek:

As regards new boyfriend, Maybe this is a great test to see if he is the right man for you. I'd be totally honest and tell him about cd. If he is supportive and understanding, you know you bagged a good one. If he's sulky because you can't eat or drink with him, then throw him back in the sea!

Take care
Tracey
x

Hey stacey,

Yeah pm me with your msn hun! I say tell him straight out and see what he says-if he cares about you he'll probably try and tell you you dont need to but will the respect your decision and support you all the way!

xxx

i have pm'd ya hun :)

i told him i was gonna start a diet and he said i really didnt need to hhahahha bless if he had of sed anything else he wud have been in trouble lol

love ya xxx

Hiya, glad to see your date went well then! :p

My boyfriend is like that too, it's definitly the best way. lol.

But now he keeps saying he's worried ill take it too far and end up with a problem!

If i carry on eating, I'll have a problem, get fat and get ill. If i do a diet, I'll lose the weight get healthy, feel good and have to put up with people saying I'm guna be to skinny and ill.

Either way, if I'm boarderline obese, I'm guna lose weight! lol

Gutted about your wait for CD, and your hair lol

Let me know how it all goes yea hon

xxxxxx

hhhahahahah yea the oh i on his way round soon :) gonna tell him bout this diet

am looking forward to starting it :) thats wierd aint it lol, yea am gettin the dont do it blardy bla, and my response is the same with the well if i keep eating am gonna be ill too

xxx

I was looking forward to starting CD too. lol Feels weird looking forward to dieting but I know it gets results so my first weigh in was the bigger thing to look forward to he he.

As I said to my mum the other day,

'A lot of people are going to be negative,
A lot of people are going to tell you not to,
And a lot of people are going to be told to f*%~ off!'

:giggle::giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

xxxxx

LOL well said Zoe :)

Cath

lol cheers :D

xxxxx

Back