Sorry

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys Garry kinda beat me to this but nevermind. I basically wanted to apologise to everybody for being so rude of late! I have been a little bogged down with this site as have others and i needed a break!

I got a PM today and it really made me think about things..i felt awful! I think a lot of us think that losing weight will make us totally happy in life when really we need to look at the bigger picture sometimes.

When i first joined this forum i did so to get as much advice as possible to lose my weight..when i finished LT i promised myself that i would stay here to offer the advice to others who need it like i did!

Anyway sorry all and love ya lots..thanks Rhian:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya babe...Nothing says you have to come on all the time tho...you need to live your life too hunni!!
How's the gym? you sorted it?

Is post from Tracy or Rhian, sorry?

you've been on a long journey looking at your tracker so no need for apologies, it's because of people like you and gaz that inspired a lot of us to kick start our weight loss so a big thank you and lots of hugs coming your way.

Yeah youre right guys its getting a balance and trying to not be obsessed and thinking about LT all the time, at the same time though i dont ever want to forget it!

Not joined the gym yet Nic..been on my exercise bike loads though..i will tone that ass lol xx

Me Bindi, i was thanking Rhian x

hehe sexy lady xxx

Ok Trace now bugger off! lol only kidding hun, I know exactly what you mean pet. xxx

Welcome back Teeee Jaaaaay :D x

I for one don't believe that loosing weight is the key to instant happiness.... but loosing weight will help me in my lifelong goal of being able to suck my own :D

Its from Tracy, but it must have been Rhian who pm'd her.

Glad your back hun. I tend to come on here quite often as I work from this computor......LOL when I actually do anything. I have it open most of the day and nip in and out of the site. If I didn't work from here, then it wouldn't be as easy to log in. You have you're own life hun and like Lillie says...nip on here when you can.......you certainly do not need to apologise hun.

Cheers guys xxxx

Welcome back Teeee Jaaaaay :D x

I for one don't believe that loosing weight is the key to instant happiness.... but loosing weight will help me in my lifelong goal of being able to suck my own :D
:eek::eek::eek: HD i am shocked ( no i am lying .... funny tho)it isnt the key to instant happiness ...but, bloody helps lol

Lol exactly Nic it does help big time! I just need to move house now:D xx

Im not even gonna respond to Howdy..ill get a reputation lol xx

Closer to home would be nice but think it will be St Helens:eek:..close to Lil though so that would help! xx

Wow ...st helens massive move...have you been looking at houses?

Im off guys! I like penalties and its looking that way, getting on my bike to tone that ass too! Lol nighty night all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back