Sorry

Night Tracey xx

nite tj x

Welcome Back!!! Not that you were really gone!

Hi hun - just catching up with the posts (been watching the footie) You dont need to apologise hun for not being on here all the time, as long as you are ok thats the main thing. You know where we are if you need anything. Just come on when you can. You have worked hard to get to your goal and now you need to get out there and enjoy it !! xx

i havent been on for a while due to family stuff etc ...when you get to goal everything feels different and you dont really need that support system so much now do you and there is a feeling of guilt that your not supporting the new ones on here to get to theres (as i have a bit) but ultimately youve got to think about yourself to sometimes get throught the tough bits and be a bit selfish..who cares what people think in the long run, its for you that youve lost weight and you youve got to think about now (apart from your little girl x)

i dont know about you being 'rude' but i know youve supported me through tough bits and i hope ive helped you/others too

heres to LT and now maintaining that fabulous loss FOREVER

h xxx

Hi guys Garry kinda beat me to this but nevermind. I basically wanted to apologise to everybody for being so rude of late! I have been a little bogged down with this site as have others and i needed a break!

I got a PM today and it really made me think about things..i felt awful! I think a lot of us think that losing weight will make us totally happy in life when really we need to look at the bigger picture sometimes.

When i first joined this forum i did so to get as much advice as possible to lose my weight..when i finished LT i promised myself that i would stay here to offer the advice to others who need it like i did!

Anyway sorry all and love ya lots..thanks Rhian:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol you couldnt be rude if you tried hon,your a great help and inspiration(hate that word on here people use it too much haha)to everyone on here,and everyone loves you,i for have missed you the past few days.sorry u were a bit low with pmt.hope your feeling better,love ya lots like vodka shots mmmmmmmmmmm

Aww thanks Harriet and yeah you too have helped me and others through! xxxx

Jen your mental and i love ya too dunno if its as much as vodka shots though!! lol xxxxxxxxx

welcome back trac,fu@k it we all get peed off don't worry your skinny biatch ass bout it. you're our cool mama,we love you!!garrys are daddy.That sounds a bit naughty.Oi howdy dowdy how come your a posh brummie but cant spell lose weight (loose means not tight ,like my knickers)!!!!!

Hi guys Garry kinda beat me to this but nevermind. I basically wanted to apologise to everybody for being so rude of late! I have been a little bogged down with this site as have others and i needed a break!

I got a PM today and it really made me think about things..i felt awful! I think a lot of us think that losing weight will make us totally happy in life when really we need to look at the bigger picture sometimes.

When i first joined this forum i did so to get as much advice as possible to lose my weight..when i finished LT i promised myself that i would stay here to offer the advice to others who need it like i did!

Anyway sorry all and love ya lots..thanks Rhian:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really tracy dont me sosilly! you are an inspiration, the first person i got advice from when i started and have done ever since, there are quite a few experienced lipo'sin here for advice and theres always someone here when advice is needed hun, that doesn't always ahve to be your job
You are great tracy and as i said such an inspiration! thankyou for all the advice you have given thats helped me! (this is sounding a lil corney now, i will stop!:D)

Oi howdy dowdy how come your a posh brummie but cant spell lose weight (loose means not tight ,like my knickers)!!!!!

One track mind I guess :eek:

I have written it out twelvetyfour times to make sure it sinks in lol :D

Gimme a word like melifluous or inflection or intonation & I'm happy as Jordan with a 14" dildo but gimme an ickle word & I'm useless :D I despair at myself...

PS Good to have you back on top of me Lucy Lastic :D

Lol ffbb loving the skinny ***** ass!!
Cheers Jen hun, ill take corney xxx

Back