SOS

carlyb30

Am really struggling this is so slow for me I think I must be doing something wrong! I do ee I struggle with breakfast as so busy in morn and eating and snacking on s and ss foods HELP

Don't know what I can say to help you as I only do red and green but just wanted you to know you are not alone.

Keep at it...............

your losses seem normal to me.. 1.5lbs a week is a good rate to loose at ( gives the skin time to shrink back )..

it's a little over 5st by new years.. can't be bad.. :)

only advice I can offer is eat more, drink more, and if that fails, try a different plan to the one you're on.. ( do red or green if you're on EE )..

cut out bread ( geet your HeB another way.. ) and cut down on other carbs and see if that does it for you.. I have bad losses if I have bread, pasta or rice for some reason..

Thankyou, I do struggle as have a underactive thyroid. I am hearing so many
People that are losing like 4lbs a week a friend has lost 16.5 in 3 weeks. I think am in for a maintain this week then may write a diary a closely check!! I have a really busy job and 2 young children so I prob dint snack enough

Just because weight has come off quickly in the past doesn't mean it's always going to come off fast - as i've learnt this time round.

1.5lb is the average weekly loss on SW, so don't be hard on yourself, you're doing great! If you carry on at that rate then in a month you'll be in the 13's.

I know it's easier said than done, but try not to compare yourself to other people too much, we're all so different. Larger people are often more likely to lose weight quicker, as are more active people, our metabolisms are different etc etc etc - too many variables to compare against other people!

Also, it's worth noting that in every class there are always people who have big losses for a good few weeks, who lose a good chunk in a month or two, but then they disappear, only to come back to class having to start at the beginning as they've put the weight back on again - it's the slow and steady losers that reach target and stay there!

That is very true I think I need to look at the bigger picture and not get down! Surely people can't lose at that rate every week!!

Thank you for ur tips and advise xx

I know how you feel, for me it feels like it's coming off really slowly, but I just keep focusing on how i'll feel at the end of the year, and i'm treating it as a lifestyle change, which makes it easier to deal with what feel like smaller losses.

Back