SOTW - I want it!!!!

Our fruit basket has been lovely the last few weeks, maybe the group is lurking on the forum and saw my last post about it. Oops.:eek:

I'm sure everyone will get SOTW oneday. I go to a small group so it's fairly easy to get but I do feel for those of you who have to battle 50 others for it every week. I once got it losing only 1/2lb because no one else had lost anything.:eek:

You can get slimmer of the week if you have stayed the same the previous week but not if you gained the previoius week or if its your first week after joining as you lose more in the first week as we all know.

I've had it twice since starting and the basket is pretty rubbish at our group - my consultant is pretty good though cause she will throw in a couple of packets of hifi bars if its looking on the sorry side.

I'm not too bothered about what is in the basket just want my shiny sticker and it seems here we should be getting certificates too hmmmmm I'll be giving my consultant a call :8855:

It's a shame that your fruit baskets aren't great. Our group is really good, sometimes they throw in something a bit unusual like persimmon.

Back