Soup Crisps?

Kiwi

Anyone know how to make these and are they nice? Not keen on the soup itself, but thought the crisps sounded interesting...:)

Well never heard of these before.. did some research tho:

Crisps
Mix a soup pack, black pepper, salt and Tabasco to paste using sparkling water. Spoon tiny bite size pieces onto some baking parchment/greaseproof paper. Put in the microwave for approx 1 min depending on the power of your microwave

ewwwww
xx

Well never heard of these before.. did some research tho:

Crisps
Mix a soup pack, black pepper, salt and Tabasco to paste using sparkling water. Spoon tiny bite size pieces onto some baking parchment/greaseproof paper. Put in the microwave for approx 1 min depending on the power of your microwave

ewwwww
xx

oh my god that sounds mingin lol x

Hi
mix the sachet with a little water into a THICK paste, for a spicier flavour I added black pepper and a pinch of chilli powder for a bombay taste.Spread thinly onto greasepaper and cook in the micro for 30secs and open door allow to cool slightly then give it a few short blasts of 5secs until it looks set. pop onto a tray to cool.proof Try not to have these daily as cooking takes the nutrients out.

stick at it the results are FAST

I thought the whole point was to avoid crisps!

Crisps are E.V.I.L.......:D;):(

Was thinking just then ...oooh ill get a chicken soup next weeks and make them..but if they are worse than the soup..im not going to even bother ... ROTTO !! lol

The 'strawberry' crisps are really nice, BUT you must add pepper (white). Mmmmmmmmm! X

The 'strawberry' crisps are really nice, BUT you must add pepper (white). Mmmmmmmmm! X

your on a wind up ??

What me............would I.
They are beautiful I like them with some paprika also! mmm XX

Ill wait for further verification on that i think Garry lol ..xx how u doing u ok?

I couldnt be better hun, well i could but I would get banned if I told ya xx

lol i can kinda maybe guess... x

Back