• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Soup Crisps?

hannahike

Well never heard of these before.. did some research tho:

Crisps
Mix a soup pack, black pepper, salt and Tabasco to paste using sparkling water. Spoon tiny bite size pieces onto some baking parchment/greaseproof paper. Put in the microwave for approx 1 min depending on the power of your microwave

ewwwww
xx

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
Well never heard of these before.. did some research tho:

Crisps
Mix a soup pack, black pepper, salt and Tabasco to paste using sparkling water. Spoon tiny bite size pieces onto some baking parchment/greaseproof paper. Put in the microwave for approx 1 min depending on the power of your microwave

ewwwww
xx
oh my god that sounds mingin lol x

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Hi
mix the sachet with a little water into a THICK paste, for a spicier flavour I added black pepper and a pinch of chilli powder for a bombay taste.Spread thinly onto greasepaper and cook in the micro for 30secs and open door allow to cool slightly then give it a few short blasts of 5secs until it looks set. pop onto a tray to cool.proof Try not to have these daily as cooking takes the nutrients out.

stick at it the results are FAST

lillie

weighs a lot less
i tried them expecting walkers,they are worse than the soup xx

BellyFlop

Silver Member
I thought the whole point was to avoid crisps!

Crisps are E.V.I.L.......:D;):(

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Was thinking just then ...oooh ill get a chicken soup next weeks and make them..but if they are worse than the soup..im not going to even bother ... ROTTO !! lol

The 'strawberry' crisps are really nice, BUT you must add pepper (white). Mmmmmmmmm! X

just_ang

fightin the fat !
The 'strawberry' crisps are really nice, BUT you must add pepper (white). Mmmmmmmmm! X
your on a wind up ??

What me............would I.
They are beautiful I like them with some paprika also! mmm XX

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Ill wait for further verification on that i think Garry lol ..xx how u doing u ok?

I couldnt be better hun, well i could but I would get banned if I told ya xx

just_ang

fightin the fat !
lol i can kinda maybe guess... x