1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

soup ideas please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by gonnabesmall, 22 October 2009 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

hello all.has anyone got any soup ideas.fed up with leek and potato.love a good bowl of soup now the winters here.please any ideas welcome:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kittycat

kittycat Member

thats what i need to know aswell but i found a packet in waitrose it was a soup pack it has peppers potatoes and red lentils it was really nice but im sure its just cheaper to buy on its own just add veg stock

4. AG1981

AG1981 Well-Known Member

I make veg and ham soup and just veg, and last night I made chicken noodle. Am looking forward to some of that for my lunch.

I do all of mine other than the quick veg soup in the slow cooker.

5. evethewitch

evethewitch Well-Known Member

just made the lentil soupe from the sw mag and its lovely

6. pepperpot

pepperpot Member

At the moment, fresh tomatoes are in abundance and markets are almost giving them away...tomato and basil soup is delicious.

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Just about any soup recipes can be made SW friendly - even those with creasm can be changed by using fromage frais instead. So check out ordinary recipe books and websites for an endless source of inspiration.

My first port of call is always
    www.bbcgoodfood.com

And do a search on this site for soup as there have been loads of recipes posted here in the past