Soup....

akeli_uk

akeli_uk
hi there

Does anyone have any ideas for a free soup on Slimming World.

Its freezing here with all this cold and snow

x

I make a home made veg soup:

carrots, potatoes, swede, onion, parsnip, and any other veg you want to chuck in .... 2 stock cubes, dried herbs, tin of tomatoes, boil until veg all cooked and wizz in blender. The more carrots and tomatoes you use the sweeter it is. The more potato swede the thicker. And there is no veg I've fouund that can't go in!

Mine is tomato and red lentil

onions and carrots chopped, a bay leaf, a pint and a 1/4 of stock, either bovril, or an oxo cube (synned) 4 oz of raw red lentils, 1 or 2 cans of chopped tomatoes. Cook, and whizz smoth, and then add milk from your day's HE if you have any. I guess about a tbl for a bowl.

Very scrummy.

Hi all I'm Vivian, new to this, have been on SW since Wednesday, have been looking for extra motivation and support as I know I'll need it later on.
My soup recipe is cube butternut squash, sliced leeks, chunks of carrots a bit of seasoning chicken bovril is fine cook till veg are tender and eat. I chucked in some cauliflour yesterday as I had half in the fridge still great or you could add some curry powder for a different flavour. I eat this unblended for the texture but blend if you like.
Vivian

Back