1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by akeli_uk, 7 February 2007 Social URL.

1. akeli_uk

akeli_uk akeli_uk

Cambridge Diet & Slimming World
    hi there

Does anyone have any ideas for a free soup on Slimming World.

Its freezing here with all this cold and snow

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    I make a home made veg soup:

carrots, potatoes, swede, onion, parsnip, and any other veg you want to chuck in .... 2 stock cubes, dried herbs, tin of tomatoes, boil until veg all cooked and wizz in blender. The more carrots and tomatoes you use the sweeter it is. The more potato swede the thicker. And there is no veg I've fouund that can't go in!
  4. jenniebellie

jenniebellie Absolutely determined !

Mine is tomato and red lentil

onions and carrots chopped, a bay leaf, a pint and a 1/4 of stock, either bovril, or an oxo cube (synned) 4 oz of raw red lentils, 1 or 2 cans of chopped tomatoes. Cook, and whizz smoth, and then add milk from your day's HE if you have any. I guess about a tbl for a bowl.

Very scrummy.
    Mini likes this.
  5. katona

katona Full Member

Hi all I'm Vivian, new to this, have been on SW since Wednesday, have been looking for extra motivation and support as I know I'll need it later on.
    My soup recipe is cube butternut squash, sliced leeks, chunks of carrots a bit of seasoning chicken bovril is fine cook till veg are tender and eat. I chucked in some cauliflour yesterday as I had half in the fridge still great or you could add some curry powder for a different flavour. I eat this unblended for the texture but blend if you like.
  6. jayjay

jayjay New Member

Im new to SW. A question about soup. Can you use chicken stock as the basis for veggies soup
  7. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Slimming World
    excellent ideas! i guess you could make something tomato-ey with passata as a base if you were really lazy (like me!)?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.