South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

hi folks not going to ruin you meet which i hope to come to ,but on local news latly bath is a bit of a building site hope this is not around where meet is going to be

yay! another on the list.

devonbabe cant come as its her anniversary weekend dizzy :(

yes im knackered now lol. 2nd time in town this weekend. the kids love west hoe fun park tho and we spend a lot of time there in good weather. keeps me away from housework anyways lol.

guess i will have to slope off to pub now to watch argyll pummel watford now :D

see u all after 7.30pm. xxxxxx

we lost boo hoo !!!
Im always up at the park with mine karen , then we grab a coffee and head down to the little beach most of the time

lol...soooo close to scoring soooo many times but just didnt happen. story of my life! hehe.

what little beach is that sam?? a new one on me, will have to investigate! u mean down by the lido? well have to do a group picnic one day. maybe easter hols?

There are a couple of names to add and one to take off I will get to it.

Dizzy x

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit

Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins

This is the current list I think! I have taken off the couple that I know have confirmed they can no longer make it. I have bolded all those who I know are definitely intending to come.

Please can you check the list and let us know your plans. How long are you planning to stay for? Do you need help with accommodation? What's the earliest time you can make a meet up so we can arrange what time we meet? Do you want to meet up again in the evening?

If your name is not on the list and you'd like to come. Please let us know the more the merrier.

Thanks all.

Dizzy x

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit

Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl

AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin

This is the current list I think! I have taken off the couple that I know have confirmed they can no longer make it. I have bolded all those who I know are definitely intending to come.

Please can you check the list and let us know your plans. How long are you planning to stay for? Do you need help with accommodation? What's the earliest time you can make a meet up so we can arrange what time we meet? Do you want to meet up again in the evening?

If your name is not on the list and you'd like to come. Please let us know the more the merrier.

Thanks all.

Dizzy x

i shall be wearing my size 12 black jeans ,size 14 t shirt and jacket ..................and a big smile xx

won't have me teeth in though !!!

Don't bother with a badge Mustdoit. Size 12 jeans, size 14 top you will stick out like a sore thumb.

Keep your teeth in though, you'll need them for all the chatting.

Dizzy x

might wax my tache as its a special occasion !! then again might not .............

I was wondering what your tache was. Then I realised it was short for moustache. Thought you were expecting to pull there for a minute!

Dizzy x

Back