South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Devonbabe
Biggirlsam
Cah-Ching
Wendy
Dibspl

This is the current list I think! I have taken off the couple that I know have confirmed they can no longer make it. I have bolded all those who I know are definitely intending to come.

Please can you check the list and let us know your plans. How long are you planning to stay for? Do you need help with accommodation? What's the earliest time you can make a meet up so we can arrange what time we meet? Do you want to meet up again in the evening?

If your name is not on the list and you'd like to come. Please let us know the more the merrier.

Thanks all.

Dizzy x

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Devonbabe
Biggirlsam
Cah-Ching
Wendy
Dibspl

This is the current list I think! I have taken off the couple that I know have confirmed they can no longer make it. I have bolded all those who I know are definitely intending to come.

Please can you check the list and let us know your plans. How long are you planning to stay for? Do you need help with accommodation? What's the earliest time you can make a meet up so we can arrange what time we meet? Do you want to meet up again in the evening?

If your name is not on the list and you'd like to come. Please let us know the more the merrier.

Thanks all.

Dizzy x

LOL Dizzy there is only 1 in bold now hee hee

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit

Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Devonbabe
Biggirlsam
Cah-Ching
Wendy
Dibspl

Thanks all.

Dizzy x

Phew! I had a fit of paranoia then - as soon as I said I was coming along everyone else was all of a sudden busy and couldnt make it :badmood: :raincloud: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

LOL no i promise...we refused to believe all those awful rumours :p

Phew! I had a fit of paranoia then - as soon as I said I was coming along everyone else was all of a sudden busy and couldnt make it :badmood: :raincloud: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ROFL....... I cant wait to go, its so exciting, but having a dilemma as I havent been out for years about 14 blooming years in fact. Well do I go 1 day and eat sensible and have a few drinks ( I havent touched a drop of alcohol since november) as I dont know when I will get another chance like this again and want to have a great time. Then get back to it on the sunday.
Or should I stick to it......!

hmmm.... decisions decisions!!

dont wanna really tell u what to do mate even though i would love to see u tiddly for once. would be funny i reckon! I can wait til the end of LT to see that tho so its up to you lol.

u may find u r on ur a$$ after 2 drinks and possibly sick if u eat so might make the night worse for you! on the other hand, u might feel more comfy being out after so long with a bit of dutch courage. if u r gonna drink i assume vodka and diet coke are the most likely to keep u in ketosis and we could order grilled chicken for our brekkie LOL

I have decided to go for it, though not madly. Then get straight back to ssing when home. It has been so long since I have been out on the town it just has to be done.
I see Jo wont be going.

just because my CDC isnt going to be there is no excuse for me to fall off the wagon sonkie :sigh:

(ppsstt... woohooo lets go get wrecked!!!)

Good for you.......! But I need to let my hair down and its only for 1 day and Im not gonna go mad, will eat healthy stuff like fish n chips, pizza and kebab when Im pissed......lol
ONLY JOKING !

u obviously missed my "ppssstt" lol

im undecided to be honest. will most likely depend n what everyone else is doing. (yes i am that weak and prone to buckle under peer preasure LOL)

I'm coming. The flights are booked. I fly from Newcastle to Bristol on the Sat morning at 7.10am and it only takes an hour. return at 10.00am on the Sunday

Looking forward to it and will panic later. A bit nervous about flying

Irene xx

yay!!! sonya has a big book on places to stay in bath so she ought to be able to help out in that department.

flying isnt my best idea of fun either but most of that hour will be boarding and offloading so u'll probably only be in the air for a short time.

Since I have decided to have the day off, I have not even thought about picking.....how strange is that! :p
I am so excited though hubby is feeling a little insecure....heehee, he must have heard about the dyson.
:drool: :drool: :silly:

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Devonbabe
Biggirlsam
Cah-Ching
Wendy
Dibspl

Thanks all.

Dizzy x

Hi Girls I'm going to have to bow out of this one. Have a fab time though! :D

cocked it up again

Pressed new thread button again :mad:

This was my reply
I give in - Dizzy make me bold ;) Karen has made me commit into it...

I want to know how we will recognise each other :D

For one Karen looked nothing like her photo when i met her (much younger and slimmer of course Karen:giggle:) __________________

Back