South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted to confirm or not but I am still stuck in Hampshire, stuck in a house sale chain where one person has died and now we have to wait for probate:( :sigh:

Still don't know how long it will be before I am over that way and keep hoping it will unjam :badmood:

So I can see the plan and may turn up as a mystery visitor at the last minute.

If it doesn't happen can I rely on a Plymouth based drown Melissa's sorrows or celebrate her house move later on :) :) :) ?????

bl@@dy good idea - we could do that even if you make it to bath

Bude, not exactly close but I remember that all the replies that I got on the "Does anyone live in North Cornwall / North Devon" thread showed that everyone was in Plymouth ! So worth a trip over to see you all !!!

I'll be there

Hi Dizzy
I'm doing SW and will be there with Sally (Dibspl) - looking forward to it :) . I actually live in Bath but haven't actually been out in Bath since last year on a saturday night.
C U there
Pippa

Hi Dizzy
I'm doing SW and will be there with Sally (Dibspl) - looking forward to it :) . I actually live in Bath but haven't actually been out in Bath since last year on a saturday night.
C U there
Pippa

Wahooo great look forward to meeting you.

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin
French-Fancy
Long-way-to-go
Pipsy

hi pipsy. ur not as loopy as sally r u? :D will be great to meet you. xxx

19 days to Bath Meet up.

Meet in All Bar One anytime after 11am, Saturday 14th April.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Dizzy x

....someone is keen!!

just recieved my outfit and non of it fits me. not even the shoes. LOL.

ah well! still looking forward to seeing you all xxxx

....someone is keen!!

LOL Karen! I wonder who that can be? mmh!:confused:

;)

Dizzy x

....someone is keen!!

Aww Karen what a shame, too big or too small ?
Cant believe the shoes dont blooming fit ????????????
Sam is a bit down today, just asked her if she not doing owt to pop round in morning for coffee.....you fancy it ?

Hey Dizzy, hows it going????????? you have been really quiet lately...!

Hi Sonya

I'm panicking at the moment at the kids being home for 2 weeks. I spend a lot of time at the gym and other stuff to do is building up. Just coming to terms with the back log. I go to bed much earlier too as I'm tired in the evenings.

I need to reduce my time on minimins now. It was a wonderful focus when I was SSing but really need to wean a bit now.

But don't worry I won't disappear. I'm here to stay! When are you lot getting pedometers?

Dizzy x

Back