South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

Hi folks, unfortunately i don't think i can make this date.... what's the agenda for the day? is it just a day time thing??

yea .meet at 11am and coffee all the way !!!

Hi folks, unfortunately i don't think i can make this date.... what's the agenda for the day? is it just a day time thing??

No some of us are staying overnight in Bath and plan to go out pubbing and clubbing.......! Well got to get the lbs off some how...lol

13 days to Bath Meet up.

Meet in All Bar One anytime after 11am, Saturday 14th April.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Dizzy x

Hi Sonkie

I'm not staying in Bath. I'll be staying at my Mums a few miles away.

Dizzy x

Great so will you be out on the town that night then ?
Havent got a clue on the places to go but hey im sure we will be fine...lol.

I was going to see how the day progresses Sonya. It will be a long day for little old me. I can come out in the evening though and I'll get Mizzy to pick me up.

I have to see how things go on the day we may have the children with us too as my mum is not in great health. I am going down for the week so will assess how she is next week as to whether to leave all or some of the boys with her on the Saturday.

How's Karen?

Dizzy x

I was going to see how the day progresses Sonya. It will be a long day for little old me. I can come out in the evening though and I'll get Mizzy to pick me up.

I have to see how things go on the day we may have the children with us too as my mum is not in great health. I am going down for the week so will assess how she is next week as to whether to leave all or some of the boys with her on the Saturday.

How's Karen?

Dizzy x

Hey thats cool. Hope your mum feels better soon. Where abouts is your mum then...?
Karen is fine, her hubby has got to sort out computer, she has started on herbal life and prefers having the meal option. She is going to give it a go and if she cant get on with it she will be back on cd.
All of us are so looking forward to this meet, just to get away from the men and kids....lol

My mum's in Melksham, Wiltshire. It's about 1/2 hour away depending on the traffic in Bath.

My mum had heart surgery this time last year and was in hospital for 4 months last year. She has diabetes and osteporosis too so several asssociated probs. She's late 70's. She was progressing well but recently had a fall which has caused her more physical and confidence probs. It will be nice to see her next week and see how she is. I'll see how the day goes on Saturday. But I intend to make the most of it.

Dizzy x

My mum's in Melksham, Wiltshire. It's about 1/2 hour away depending on the traffic in Bath.

My mum had heart surgery this time last year and was in hospital for 4 months last year. She has diabetes and osteporosis too so several asssociated probs. She's late 70's. She was progressing well but recently had a fall which has caused her more physical and confidence probs. It will be nice to see her next week and see how she is. I'll see how the day goes on Saturday. But I intend to make the most of it.

Dizzy x

AWWW hope your mum feels better soon. Melksham.....ooo memories, we used to live in Lyneham, near Chippenham. Lovely place, I can still remember the first time I saw Lacock ....lol. I couldnt even imagine how it was said but I got it soo wrong, though I thought my version was much funnier.
We had driven through Bath a few times whilst living there but never stopped and looked around the place. Though we did visit the rspca centre in Bath.
My eldest was also born in Swindon in PMH which is no longer there.

see you there

I still don't know how i will know who is who, or if you are even there!! the only person i have a clue about really is Karen :rolleyes:
What's up with her 'puter - thought hubby was an IT guy?

Sonkie
Since when have you been a moderator and how does that happen?
PS fancy a two person word8 over easter? I'm off now until Tuesday so have no excuses except my mum will be here to entertain (but she goes to bed about 9)

I still don't know how i will know who is who, or if you are even there!! the only person i have a clue about really is Karen :rolleyes:
What's up with her 'puter - thought hubby was an IT guy?

Sonkie
Since when have you been a moderator and how does that happen?
PS fancy a two person word8 over easter? I'm off now until Tuesday so have no excuses except my mum will be here to entertain (but she goes to bed about 9)

Hubby is an IT guy but there is something wrong with her screen, it needs to be sent away for repairs, though he gotta set up the desk top.
Well I was asked just over a week ago now, I am not really doing much more than what I was doing in the first place but Im enjoying it, it is my lifeline though.
Love a 2 person word8 mini tournie. Let me know when you gonna set it up.

Bomb!!

Hmm, well good on you - it's obviously felt you are helping others as well as yourself :D (not just rambling on :rotflmao:)

I know - nightmare for the people living there - we played skittles at the civil last night as as we turned over to the embankment from laira they had all the roads police cordoned off and that was about 7.45 - there we people sat around cos they couldn't get to there houses (or pets!)
I'll set up the tournie tomorrow (after i've spent all today practicing :eek:)

Oh dear

Ooh:eek: Have i just been moderated :D:D

Back