South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

dizzy ............i'm not sort of girl..................!!!

I'll be there

Dizzy , i need nothing but a laugh and a chat so i'll see you all there around midday (don't want to be first there:rolleyes:)

Hmmm well are there anymore peepz that wish to join us in Bath (no not in the bath) ?
We are meeting in "All bar one " if any newbies wish to join us.....!

Just posted a new thread on chit chat for any of the newer members who cannot find there way round the forum as well.......just to make sure we dont miss anyone out.

Really wish we could make it ... but can't - will think of you all having fun though! and you can raise a glass of H2O to the rest of us Minimimers who would have liked to have been there.

Hiya girls, thanks for the offer but will make my own way there have explained on my thread in lipotrim but will def see you there about 12 ish yay!!!

excellent french fancy :D

im coming too! not that anyone knows me cos i haven't been on here for aaaaaages,but i live near Bath so thought id pop in and say hello!

Hi French-Fancy

Great you are coming I do remember seeing you around. Memorable name for me as FF's are Mizzy favourite cakes especially the yellow ones.

Will add your name to the list.

Dizzy x

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit

Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin

French-Fancy

This is the current list I think! I have taken off the couple that I know have confirmed they can no longer make it. I have bolded all those who I know are definitely intending to come.

Please can you check the list and let us know your plans. How long are you planning to stay for? Do you need help with accommodation? What's the earliest time you can make a meet up so we can arrange what time we meet? Do you want to meet up again in the evening?

If your name is not on the list and you'd like to come. Please let us know the more the merrier.

Thanks all.

Dizzy x

irene is going to be staying at georgiasmums for the meet so i think georgiasmum is coming?

im coming too! not that anyone knows me cos i haven't been on here for aaaaaages,but i live near Bath so thought id pop in and say hello!

Great the more the merrier, do you know any good places for the evening, we wanna go out and shake our booty! ....lol

i am liable to kil someone if i shake anything of mine lol.

i have pmed a few people and pming the rest right now. xxx

Have you seen nutty professor.......if you have just visualise his butt as he became big again and you will have an idea of me shaking my booty........lol

Dancing is good exercise though and heaps of fun too.

mummydebbie is checking if she can make it :D

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin

French-Fancy

tatty has confirmed. shes gonna be staying with her dad. YAY!

Anyone Not On The List Think They Can Make The Meet In Bath On 14th April??

Back