SOUTHEAST SPA MEET?

Looking at the Re-Aqua site they have salons and spas so it would be hard to know what you are getting. I would definately want a spa so that you can use all the other facilities.

Gx

Thought the Virgin spas in central London look good!What did everyone else think?They are under the link Georgie posted under London rather than Kent.

Just been having a look at the Virgin Active ones in London, they have Mayfair, Kensington and Canary Wharf, all prices and packages are the same at each venue and range from around £115 up to £175 ish. What does everyone think?

Gx

yes London fine for me, but happy to go north too :)

Looking at the Re-Aqua site they have salons and spas so it would be hard to know what you are getting. I would definately want a spa so that you can use all the other facilities.

Gx

i have been to a re-aqua spa- my local was held at the virgin vie gym (think that's what it was called)

it was really good- had all therapies and hairdressers BUT you weren't able to use gym/pool facilities as that is seperate

hth

Sian xx

i have been to a re-aqua spa- my local was held at the virgin vie gym (think that's what it was called)

it was really good- had all therapies and hairdressers BUT you weren't able to use gym/pool facilities as that is seperate

hth

Sian xx

Right thanks for that I will check as it looks as if you can with the ones we have been checking out

Hi All
i like the look of the virgin active spa day

Great!
Do you want to see which Saturday will work for you as I think you are the only one who will have to take time off work

Can everyone who is interested give us Saturday dates late April/May they can/can't do and we can go from there

I'm good for any Saturday pretty much.

How exciting!

Gx

Hi all
Very sorry its not going to be possible for me to do the weekend at the minute,as work wknds at a bakers at the seaside and season just started march-oct and very busy so i am unable to make this.
Its going to be very hard for everyone to be able to go when they want,its a shame as i started the thread,but never mind you lot all go .
Have a great time x

We can't have that Gem!

Sue and I have got our heads together and would now suggest that we go back to the original date of 4th April but a different venue. Sue has checked and the Virgin Active Spa in Kensington has availability on that date so can we all confirm if we are okay to go with this.

George - YES
Sue - YES

Gxx

Sorry for all the messing about with this! Im such a pain in the arse!
I can do the Friday 4th April,so we can go ahead and book this as long as all ok with you still!! :D
Do you think we should book tonight?

I think Sue was going to reserve our places when we had all confirmed and then advise them that we would all call individually to make payment.

Gx

I can't do friday - hope you all have a brilliant time. Please let me know if it is good and if you decide to go again :)

Back