SOUTHEAST SPA MEET?

I'm easy... but that's a whole different conversation! If we are looking mid week would need notice to check holidays at work though.

Gx

Morning all,
Seems very nice the spa that susan looked out last night,if we can get the numbers of who want to go that would be good and when is best for you mid week or weekend? Let us no,as if you book now for march or april you get £50 off. :D

Well I'm a definite, weekend would be better for me but if midweek would need to be April as getting time off in March could be tricky.

Gx

LOL yep! Could be considered taking the p*ss!!

Gx

I would definitely be interested if that's OK? These are both good according to my friends!

Day Packages

Champneys Health Resorts - Spa Days, Spa Weekends and Spa Breaks

Yes I think these are probably the best option as they do give everyone the chose at which package they want depending on own needs and budget,as the basic with lunch,but no treatments,but use of all facilities and classes is about £60 up to about £200 for their mega day.Could people let me know which center they prefer and weekday or weekend?

Happy with either and you know my preference re weekend!! I might have to go MEGA!

Gx

Hi All
I would rather a week day if thats all possible,i am up for either of the spa centers, i will go for the mega!! Please let me no the out come and when the date is choosen and the spa center,
thanks xx

If we are going for midweek then April for me would be best - easy on date though

Gx

April sounds good to me! Im 22 April 15th! Birthday treat!! Any wk day is ok but not really a Monday! Just i cover my bosses day off! Cant do 24th April- 3rd May!! (sorry) but can do any other time xx

What about a Friday to ease us into the weekend?

Gx

How would 18th be for everyone?

I have just Spoken to Susan, She is off for a week end of March,we come up with Friday 4th April,can you let us no if you can do that as we would like to no the numbers and get something booked x

Shouldn't be a problem

Gx

Back