Southern Comfort PP?

Please dont post PP value queries in the main forum

All PP values should be posted in the PP queries forum

:thread_moved: to correct forum

I had a similar problem last week couldnt find something in any of the books. When i asked my leader about alcohol points she said that we cant work them out ourselves because its a complex way alcohol is included in the calculation but most of the main drinks had beeen done in the shop guide. So when i said what about drinks not in there she said the best thing to do was to find the most similar drink to the one you're having and use the points value for that. Its not ideal but until they have all the alcoholic drink points worked out is the best you can do. Id say a whisky/bourbon is 2 points so that would be pretty close to what southern comfort is. Hope that helps.

Worryingly this is the first question I asked my leader - well, how many pp for spicy rum...

It is 2pp a 25ml serving.... That goes for all the spirits, she said, except creamy stuff like Baileys..

:)

Enjoy it!!! x

Worryingly this is the first question I asked my leader - well, how many pp for spicy rum...

It is 2pp a 25ml serving.... That goes for all the spirits, she said, except creamy stuff like Baileys..

:)

Enjoy it!!! x

ooohhh i'm trying the new baileys one later, hazelnut yummm :D luckily not doing any plan ahem :eek::eek: :p

Back