Soy Sauce?

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows if we are allowed to use soy sauce.

I wanted to make a chicken stir fry with my 100g protein and 200g veg but not sure if i can use soy sauce?

Thanks

Lulu

Just incase anyone is wondering i emailed slim and save and they say we can have a little bit of soy sauce x

Made myself a stir fry tonight with accepted veg and chicken! Wasn't sure if soy sauce was allowed but added a bit of water and some bullion! Omg it was delicious! Feel like I had a massssive treat!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kime13 said:
Made myself a stir fry tonight with accepted veg and chicken! Wasn't sure if soy sauce was allowed but added a bit of water and some bullion! Omg it was delicious! Feel like I had a massssive treat!! :)

Me too! U actually get quite a bit chicken for 100g i was full but i'm now starving. I've jst nearly caved and had a bite of some kebab meat but i spat it out (sorry too much info lol) i jst ate a few onions frm the salad instead! Not sure how i'm going to cope with the weekend! Hope i can stick with it x

I struggled last weekend watching my other half eat treats etc but seem to have got over it this weekend!

So far he's ate a McDonald's! I had my stir fry

Then he had some cider! I had Asda diet coke

Then he had popcorn! I had a choc bar

Then he had sweets! I had a choc shake!!

The whole time thinking why is he eating so much crap tonight? Think he's trying to push me over the edge!!! Lol!

But I stayed on plan again and am gonna continue!! 2 and a half weeks down! Less than 10 to go til my holiday and aome treats but thinking I will need a new wardrobe first!!

Be positive! Sure u can do it too!! X

After reading this I think I will be telling OH to keep his naughty treats hidden and eat them in another room lol

MissMuNkY said:
After reading this I think I will be telling OH to keep his naughty treats hidden and eat them in another room lol

My other half is on holiday for 4 days. I started this diet the say he went as i knew the first 4 days would be the hardest and he would eat all sorts in front of me. Hopefully by the time hes back on monday i'll be in ketosis and wont care lol x

My OH has a really high metabolism, and what's worse if I look at him accusingly for eating something naughty in front of me - he actually says 'you don't want me to get scrawny do you?' which prevents me from whatever sulk I want to relay to him haha! To be fair, he's also very active, plus when I started he was constantly worrying about eating this or that in front of me/on the same floor as me/in the same house as me, in case it'd make it harder on me. I didn't want him to be indirectly VLCDing and said he should just carry on totally as normal - so I can't really say anything now ;)

Back