soya light milk

chillihot

Hi does anyone know the syn value of Alpro soya light milk please? I use so little I have been advised to syn it rather than use it as a daily HEX a
Thank you

Hopw this is what you are after.

1.5 syns for 100ml of sweetened and 1 syn for 100ml of unsweetened.....add an extra syn if its the organic one....not sure why but thats what it says :confused:

Thank you thats great... just couldn't find the 'light' unsweetened value anywhere, but if its that low in syns anyway it won't make a great difference as I will be having less than 50ml a day :0)

Hi

What is the total amount you can have if using as a HEB though? I usually syn but wondered as I have had some this morning with breakfast (150ml) but want to use more HEA in my tea tonight. Thanks

Hi

What is the total amount you can have if using as a HEB though? I usually syn but wondered as I have had some this morning with breakfast (150ml) but want to use more HEA in my tea tonight. Thanks

You can't have any as a HEXB, I assume you mean HEXA?

Alpro Dairy Free Soya Milk:

1 HEXA =

250ml Original Sweetened *
250ml Light with Calcium, Sweetened *
300ml Organic Sweetened *
300ml Original Unsweetened *
350ml Light Sweetened *
350ml Unsweetened *
350ml Light with Calcium, Unsweetened *
500ml Light Unsweetened *

ermintrude said:
You can't have any as a HEXB, I assume you mean HEXA?

Alpro Dairy Free Soya Milk:

1 HEXA =

250ml Original Sweetened *
250ml Light with Calcium, Sweetened *
300ml Organic Sweetened *
300ml Original Unsweetened *
350ml Light Sweetened *
350ml Unsweetened *
350ml Light with Calcium, Unsweetened *
500ml Light Unsweetened *

Yes I meant HEA DOH! Thanks for the info xx

Does it have to be alpro, or can l use any brand? On a budget and don't want to spend £1.50 when lean buy soya milk for 59p elsewhere

Back