SP Plan - plateau??

staticrhubarb

I've been doing Slimming World for 2 and a half months now, and so far have loved the results! Now over Christmas I did put on a few pounds but was really motivated once January hit because of the new plan.

All this week I've been doing the SP plan and was hoping for some impressive results after my consultant told me that others who had tested it out lost between 4 and 8lbs. My weigh in day is tomorrow but I've weighed myself on my own scales today and I've only lost 3lbs.

Obviously on a normal week I'd be pretty thrilled with this but considering this speed plan is supposed to give massive losses I'm a bit gutted.

I've found before when I've done diets I always seem to stall when I'm around 12 and a half stone, which is roughly where I am at the moment...does anyone else find this? Has anyone else experienced disappointing SP losses? Any ideas how to kick things off again? I'm feeling a bit demotivated! :(

3lbs is still a great loss, dont be so hard on yourself.

I suppose it is but I was expecting more from this plan. 3lbs is still great but I was hoping for at least 5 to shift what I put on at Christmas :( Ah well, on we go...

3.5lbs according to the SW scales - I must have shifted an extra half lb today by eating speed soup ;) I'm still a bit disappointed but actually think it's my star week next week and I usually gain then anyway - maybe that's something to do with it!!

Don't beat yourself up- 3.5lbs is an amazing loss!! I'd be well chuffed with a loss like that. It's 3.5lb gone forever! Well done!! X

Thanks Steph, yeah I suppose I am being silly, I just had in my head that the speed plan would shift a load of weight really quickly. However any loss is a good one, you're right I should be pleased :)

it may be or it may be a case that people carbed their meals up too much.
I must admit our new consultant who took our group over is very active on our FaceBook group and posts pictures of her food, supposedly EE SP meals and they have a lot of carbs on the plate! :3

I would love to lose 3.5lbs in one week...just can do better than 2. having said that, i agree Emsie, if you were eating ALOT of carbs and then cut them out, the difference would be more. Well done, you are still making real progress

Back