Spaghetti Squash

mia_angel

Silver Member
Does anyone know where i can buy Spaghetti Squash. Tried all the supermarkets, but i cant find it. Would really like to try it as a spaghetti substitute.

sorry never heard of it before, sounds odd! lol

what about a local grocers they might be able to get hold of one when they buy their produce.

Farmer's market? We have them in normal supermarkets, in the squash section. They look like a yellow football (North American type of football - LOL!)

spaghetti.jpg

yes hun, you cook it then use the fork to get the 'spaghetti' out, if you search on the net you'll see it looks really nice....

You can get spaghetti squashes at farmers markets. If you do an internet search for your local farmers market I'm sure you'll find one close to you. That's really the best place to buy them as they're a bit difficult to find. I've gone squash mad myself and have searched high and low and bought all sorts and I found the best selection of squashes at farmers markets. You can also get them online from Abel & Cole veggie box delivery service.

Organic Vegetables. Organic vegetables & veg boxes from Abel & Cole

Looking into getting a spiraliser to do corgette spaghetti

My sister has just bought a spiralizer and LOVES it :D ... courgettes, butternut squash, marrow etc look so pretty! I have one on my Amazon Wish List lol.

I've not seen them in the shops, but my Grandad used to grow Spaghetti Marrows when I was a child (which as you can tell is before the word 'squash' meant anything other than Robinsons Barley Water ;) ). As I remember they were really easy to grow - I might just look into getting some seeds for next year (not much help I know - sorry :( )

Are they expensive?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back