Spandex's Story So Far......

Haha I thought I was going to die first class! I got the DVD's at home aswell there really fun and easy to follow x

Haha :') I don't like annoying instructors either apparently davina's really annoying in hers x

just has dry fried leek and mushroom omelete, oh my word it was fan-bloody-tastic and I didn't even care one bit that the rest of the family were noshing down on a mixed grill. Can't believe I spent yonks painstakingly doing my nails for tonight and then gone and bit it all of without even realising! I'm going to dance by butt of tonight - can't wait.

Yum that sounds lovelyy enjoy your night xxxx

Spandex said:
I bought the wii game with the belt, but the lady who talks you through it proper gets on my wick

I've got the wii game too and we all find it harder than an actual zumba class! Even on easy! Lol!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

the biggest high I got when buying it was the fact I could close the belt - I was exhausted after that and had to have a sit down - ha ha. Anyway I was a good girl last night and stayed on the soda water, but what d'ya know, not drinking gave me the munchies so I came home and had a chilli pack and some gherkins, was quite late though and I woke up feeling fat this morning! - stupid! only 2 more nights out to go, will I be good? won't I? ha

:) enjoy hun, sounds like your boogie queen lol hehe...the late night chilli made me laugh!! My OH is like...err dont even think about cooking that stinky food at this hour!!! lol

Have a goodun xx

Back