Spanx no Thanx

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Steffie, 5 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Steffie

Steffie Member

Hi all,
    Im really struggling here with this big belly so I decided to give the Spanx undies a try. Forget it, they just didn't do anything. My stomach is firm so instead of the Spanx holding me in my stomach pushed back - quite funny really. Im a 37" waist with or without them.
    Any other ideas anyone ? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. charliegirl

charliegirl Well-Known Member

Have to say I have never fancied them I always wondered where all the fat went lol...cant recommend anything else but wanted you to know your not alone in the spanx department...xx

4. Shadaca

Shadaca Well-Known Member

Spanx don't make me thinner, but they do smooth out the bumps for me.

Marks and sparks - old fash control pants are my favourite.

5. totty

totty Personal Trainer

gok won swears by control pants :D

6. tinribs

tinribs Member

Aren't they just to stop everything wobbling around?

7. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

I have some spanx and love them. They smooth you out and I must have soft fat as I lose an inch or two.

8. sparklychar

sparklychar Doing this for last time

I may be resorting to these for a Christmas party in December.... to smooth things out, but also as they might help me to not overeat as much!!! x

9. missjelly

missjelly Well-Known Member

I love them!! They're awesome and make everything smoothed out rather than jiggly :p

I did try an own-brand kind before and I gotta say..Spanx all the way, the others did nothing :( hehe

But yea, I must be really squishy too then 'cause I loose a couple of inches... especially thighs :)

xx

10. mommyB

mommyB love it

i've not tried them but the only people I worry about looking good for are myself and hubby ......and we both know the truth!!

11. sparklychar

sparklychar Doing this for last time

Hahaha... my other half won't be in attendance the night in question, so I need to do something for my confidence! x

12. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

I LOVE SPANX! total life saver. I hate back fat and all that and spanx just smooth it out. I feel so much more comfortable wearing clothes cos you just cant see the bumps. x