ProPoints Sparkles weight loss journey

Sparkle88

As long as I can remember I've always been overweight, I was always bigger than all my friends at school, I'd watch all my friends wear nice clothes and I'd hate the way look, after the school years were over I have tried every diet out there, slim fast, sw, Dukan even some more extreme methods and yes I'd lose but I'd put it bk on just as easy. Final straw come after I gave birth to my beautiful daughter 2 years ago I gained 3 stone during my pregnancy and was up into the 14's. since then I've managed to shift the weight I gained in pregnancy although I was never truly happy with my weight before I got pregnant so therefore I'm am back to weight watchers to get to my goal of 10st which I can never remember being even through school.

I've attached a photo, the bigger picture was taken at my daughters christening 4 months after she was born the slimmer pic was the week before Xmas (sporting my kardashian dress) xxx

Start weight 14st

Current weight 11st 8

Attachments

• image-2757272786.jpg
    image-2757272786.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 183
Currently sitting catching up on my diet programmes supersize vs super skinny and obese a year to save my life. Whilst having my ww quiche lol in so determined this time, hopefully 2013 will be the year I get to goal, fingers crossed x

Here to subscribe! You look AMAZING! You must be so proud of yourself - you've done some awesome work there.

Hope I can have similar results - can't wait to do the before/after photos! x

Here to subscribe! You look AMAZING! You must be so proud of yourself - you've done some awesome work there.

Hope I can have similar results - can't wait to do the before/after photos! x

Thank you although not there yet, I'd be happy to get this last stone off, I'm officially bk to per baby weight but wanna get that bit more off. Thanks for subscribing x

You look fantastic in both photos but I understand your motives for weight loss I have a 3 year old daughter myself. It feels like such a long journey for me I have about 8 stone to lose but 1 week at a time and it might not feel such a daunting task (I hope lol).Well done you on your weight loss so far such an achievement x

Back