sparkling mineral water?

I drank it last time and it didnt affect weight loss,its a nice change from plain water.

It's great to drink 'out'... makes you feel like you're having a real drink.... nearly !

Hi Nicki, I drink it, although I've heard that it can make you retain fluid so I don't have it for 2 days before weigh-in - just in case!

Is sparkling mineral water different to soda water? I know soda water is allowed (or at least I hope I know..!)

I hope the sparkling stuff doesnt make you retain water (surely it can't its only bubbles)i've got my official weigh in tommorow and I bought 30 500ml bottles of it from costco the other day and i've only got half of em left.:sigh:

I drink it hun - it fills me up too. No bad effects :)

Is sparkling mineral water different to soda water? I know soda water is allowed (or at least I hope I know..!)

I am sure the LT vid says DONT drink soda water!?

i have both soda and sparkling, the dvd says soda is ok. although this week i've not had any... and my scales have not budged at home, think we have an attack of dodgy gravity again!

Ihope it doesnt retain fluid I drink lots of sparlking water

I think I might ease off the sparlking water for a while just in case, at the moment my fridge looks crazy nothing but bottles of water in it, its never been like that before

Well I've been drinking this more than still water and I still lost a huge amount, so you should be ok ladies....maybe the bubbles tricked the scales into thinking I was lighter lol

Back