Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Predator

Silver Member
Hi guys, anyone been watching this series? Truly epic I reckon, counting down the days to the next episode, damn my friend for getting me so addicted gah! :D

If you're into films like 300, Gladiator etc. I highly recommend checking this out, it's highly sensational!

I don't watch it my OH does, I have to listen to it though and go oh *^$£ not that again, I expect you'll get that remark :D

Did Gladiators actually say that lol?

Betrayed by the Romans. Forced into slavery. Reborn as a Gladiator.Starz is set to bring gladiators to the small screen with "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" from executive producers Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert and Joshua Donen.The show was initially renewed for a second season, but production was delayed due to star Whitfield being diagnosed with early-stage.Torn from his homeland and the woman he loves, Spartacus is condemned to the brutal world of the arena where blood and death are primetime entertainment.Spartacus: Blood and Sand is a Starz television series that premiered on January 22, 2010.

I love this programme. The fx are stunning, the fight scenes are awesome and of course having all those lovely fellas on the show makes it much more watchable lol.

I love this show!

Have seen all 13 eps and they just get better and better, season 2 and a prequel are in the works - the prequel is to give the guy who plays spartacus time to recover from his cancer treatment

Back