• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SPEED FOOD CHALLENGE!

S: 15st2lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 3st5lb(22.17%)
At our class tonight we were set the above challenge.... Whoever can eat the most speed and super speed foods in the next week wins a "Decent price!"

I have one recipe to go on that involves super speed foods...Curry in a hurry... mushy pea and baked bean curry

Can anyone else offer anymore yummy recipes to help see us through this week...and WIN?!

Hugs :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Brilliant challenge! I hope people don't cheat and say they've had loads of speed foods....how cynical am I?! lol!

I like:

• Roasted veg with quorn fillets
  • Stir fry - loads of veg like beansprouts, carrots, bamboo shoots, pak choi etc etc etc.
  • Quorn chilli/bolognese
  • Roast aubergine/butternut squash/marrow stuffed with other veg or a quorn mince mix.
  • A massive fruit salad - melon, pineapple, strawberries, passion fruit etc.
  • Wine. Oh hang on....

S: 15st2lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 3st5lb(22.17%)
OOOO they sound delicious...Many Many thanks!! and I know re cheating..I've thought of that... there is no way of telling other then if it's reflected in a MASSIVE loss! My close friend is in charge of adding all the foods up per individual..and I'm sometimes weighing people...we'll see!!

Hugs :)

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
Chicken is a speed food, so lots of stir fries.
Melon, strawberries and raspberries for breakfast.
My (famous in our group) Speed Soup: Onion, swede and carrot, cooked up in stock until soft, and blended with a little salt if you like it and some pepper and Worcester Sauce. Yummy!!!
Emma xXx

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Defrost some Quorn sausages and place them in a cassarol dish. You can half them if you like to make the dish go further. I personally mix a tin of baked beans with a small tbsp of butter and some worcestershire sauce and pore them over the sausages. Make up some 'Smash' (as this is syn free on a green day) and layer it on top of the beans and sausages. Whack in the oven until bubbling and the mash is crispy. Serve. Enjoy!