"Spinning"

cinderzxx

aaaaargh have booked myself into a spinning class tonight (cardio bike) exercise class for sadists....

really nervous now... am so unfit!! :(
want to chicken out but have already paid for the class!

eeeeeeeeeeeek!

has anyone else been to one?

i know they are hard... oh no! im dreading it!!

:wave_cry: xx

must just think of all the lovely calories and fat i will burn... it will be worth it....!!
~gulp~

I love going to the gym and being active but spinning is one of the classes I avoid!! Haha! Been twice just to see if it was as bad the second time as I remember it being!!!

You'll be fine though - I know a lot of people who absolutely love it, and go to classes regularly. Just keep remembering that it's really good for you :) And even if it is horrible and you hate it - it's only a little hour... that's nothing in the grand scheme of things!

Spin is my fave!! Got a class tonight infact. Don't worry: yes it can be hard, but you choose where you set the resistance on your bike, so you can make it as hard or as easy as you like. You'll probably find allsorts attend the classes and not jus "fitties"Good luck!

i did spinning a few times and found the whole hour pure torture lol but i would go again as it is really good for you and really makes you sweat, just do your best and dont push yourself too hard

Torture, decils exercise all of the above. I love the gym but having tried spinning a couple of times never again! I always feel like rubbish as i can't keep up, but it is tremendous exercise. be ready for killer thighs a couple of days later!

I watched a class once from the pool in a gym! I was kn*ckered when they'd finished :rotflmao:

Just work to you own level and you'll be fine ;)

I love spin - hated it at first - it really is a class where all fitness levels can do the same class

xx

ha ha ha :D
Well i survived! just!
my legs feel like jelly now and omg... those bikes!! nearly flew off it a couple of times my legs going too fast for body!! She kept making us stand up and sit down while cycling... that was a killer! Remember looking at her more than once and thinking "sadist" :eek:
but am feeling ok for it... (maybe even enough to put myself through it next week!!)
if my legs ever stop shaking!! it better work!! :) xx

hahaha wtg cinders but aint it fun, i did it a while back and i thought omg if i had a fella he wouldnt be touching me for a week (if you no what i mean) god i was soooo sore hahaha, but i went once or twice if could and yes they always up and down on damn seat and sometime being up was a relief for me haha soz, but once you keep going you be up to there standards quicker than you think :)

Ooooowwwwwwwwwww
my poor legs today...

or more than my legs... my poor bum!!

stupid seats need to have more padding!! xx

Back