Spinning

Not yet no, got a zumba in the morning. Will have to check timetable against hubby's working hours so he can have the kiddywinks x

My marine who motivates me was talking about it on Sunday so am thinking of getting a gel pad and giving it a go!! My old PT used to get me to do it once a fortnight and I hated the pain from the saddle!! Am cringing now at the thought of it now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, I've been!! I really liked the workout & the instructor was lovely. Sweat was dripping off my chin and there were 4 of us in the class which was nice, 3 first timers. The other 2 girls thought id done it before, lol!

Sadly though, and possibly tmi, I didn't know where to put myself when doing the seated parts and now feel like I've been kicked between the legs. That seat is just too hard!

In summary, I still love running more so I think I'll be sticking to that. Glad I tried though and I did the full class:)

I love spin! It's a hard workout but so worth it! It's really intense so I feel like ive done good when I finish the class also just think how long you would spend in the gym trying to burn that many cals! X

My 'friend' brought me to her spinning class before I started SW and was almost 4 stone heavier than I am now... it wasn't a beginners class, but I didn't know that! I literally stepped off the bike afterwards and couldn't feel my legs.. I felt faint and thought I was going to keel over (I'm not exaggerating!). It was a week before I could walk up and down the stairs properly. LMAO when I think back now... I never want to step foot inside a spin class ever again. I know I'm a lot fitter now, but I still have nightmares..

The saddle pains go after a week or so of doing it! Persevere! Xx

Back