Spooky, Hedgemag, WL8S, B_G and Co!!! Aiming for 7 days SS!!! Day 7!!!!

Good luck to all three of you!

You can do it monkeys! (I will be watching cos i REALLY have to do it too) I have every faith in you xxxx

Good luck ladies, you CAN do it!!!!!! :D

Yeah i do!!

WE CAN DO IT!

oh man my head is splitting! Gotta go meet oli from his lab, then go into our new restaurant to sort out rotas.

I DONT WANNA WORK AGAIN! BOOOOOOOOO!

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

Oh no - you've changed from a trio to a quartet while I was busy at work.... You must be re-named as a matter of urgency.... I'll have to get back on a famous four, I dont see you as Take That, The Beatles or even The Spice Girls (minus Geri as she did leave!).....

I've got it - you are now The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :D:D:D

I've got it - you are now The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :D:D:D

Lol! Fab four/ Fantastic Four more my style ;)

Would hold off renaming us for a bit, there may be more joining us!!! Soon we will be a blimmin orchestra!!!!

Lol! Fab four/ Fantastic Four more my style ;)

Would hold off renaming us for a bit, there may be more joining us!!! Soon we will be a blimmin orchestra!!!!

well you're sorted IF the four become five - you'll be the Famous Five - you've only got a week at being this given name and today is on its way of being over:D:D:D:D:D

Hello Guys...

this is also my focus this week - just getting through 7 days of being perfect (CD-wise - obviously I can't make miracles happen everywhere)

Day One almost down and just need to have another litre of water and thats it over - woo hoo! Its not really been that hard today, tomorrow is where I struggle...

Well done girls... I know you can do it!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

I can be LEAH-nardo!!

Argh, nearly caved - so had an emergency coke zero and came on minis ASAP!

Panic over! How you lot doing?

Back